The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would try this. Looks nice and clean. Do you clean it every time? Whenever I’ve seen this, it did not look appetizing or clean…
I do. Whole thing about dabs (for me) is the taste... Gotta have a clean banger. Thing is, if you do it right away it's no biggie.

Last edited:
Hash, I'm seeing a Bud of the Month banner under your name in the future. Pick out your best pic and enter. Those are some fine looking ladies you've been posting.
I really appreciate that! I entered my Romulan for this month. . .may end up changing my entry to Cereal Milk tho... She has almost a month to go...🔥

All ⛽ no brakes 😤😤😤
IMG_20230812_171853.jpg

Doing the harvest shuffle... Moving the Cereal Milk to the Diablo X with the Sensi Star ladies. This shit should get interesting...🔥🔥🔥
IMG_20230812_221028.jpg

In case you're curious...😆...I know the folks at HLG well. I love what they do, and the lights are top notch. I'm not sponsored. This isn't an add. Lol. I like they make em here in the USA, by hiring local families...and it's just a short ride south. Love to smoke a fatty with the guys in the back lol. Good times.

Anyway...I used to run Mars...and then SpiderFarmer SF 2ks and 4ks... Those LM301B chips were a huge upgrade and a noticable change in bud production and density...same thing when I switched to HLG 600R... That was the big change. LM301H blew away the others. Been running those for a good while now. And have been very pleased with em.

But....Every now and then it's fun to upgrade. 😆 Made a trade with a buddy for a brand new, in the box, Scorpion Diablo... And recently purchased another Diablo X to replace another 600R... Why?!OCD 😆😆😆 And bc I've been a good boy this year...😬😂

I won't make any grandiose claims... There's always bigger, better, or whatever fits the situation best... It's alllllll cool...what I will say is they grow fire. Seriously. The most dense I've produced, and terps are off the chain. Very happy with the Diablos. I have a very good discount code if any want some dollars off haha.

I'm trying. Life is really trying to **** with me the last few days. Gonna have to roll a monster to deal with the nonsense. I just wanna work. Grow weed. Smoke weed. Why is that soooooo hard? 😆

sometimes we just gotta give Life the middle finger and keep on trucking’ cause there will always be clowns out there who walk in darkness

like the idiots who came up with this bovine feces , it is the New Reefer Madness 2.0

Cannabis hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) affects people who use cannabis (marijuana). CHS causes frequent, severe nausea and vomiting. You have a higher risk of developing CHS if you use cannabis at least once a week. Your risk also increases if you have used cannabis since adolescence. The only way to cure CHS is to stop using cannabis.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/21665-cannabis-hyperemesis-syndrome

Stop smoking that dispo boof... Haha. Yeah I've been hearing about that more frequently. Absolutely ridiculous. I haven't missed a day in about 10 years. Never had those symptoms and I smoke A LOT.

exactly

m e and Swede can put a hurt on a couple grams of shatter or a bag of flowers in 24 hours

i am in my 70’s , Swede right behind me….we both started smoking the herb when we were around 12 🤩🤩🤩

no problems for us! and we take ZERO medications , not even a Tylenol

doctors orders….the doc said whatever we are doing that works for us , do a lot of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back