Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Public Service Announcement

Remember to always wear a personal flotation device when playing in and around water.

They will save one’s life.

IMG_5295.jpeg

Why do companies call customer service that if they hire idiots to speak to the customers. I’m trying to order a very specific part for an old car and I keep on getting told that that car came with a V6 in 1960. No matter what I say they insist they’re right. The world is going to hell in a handbasket and it seems like we’re all on it for the ride.

Why do companies call customer service that if they hire idiots to speak to the customers. I’m trying to order a very specific part for an old car and I keep on getting told that that car came with a V6 in 1960. No matter what I say they insist they’re right. The world is going to hell in a handbasket and it seems like we’re all on it for the ride.
I can't ever understand most everybody who works in customer service. SPEAK ENGLISH DAMIT!

I just got off the phone with a representative for a local wholesale company. He was a Spaniard who didn’t want my business and told me to go buy it from the competition because it was too much work to research what I needed… I gave him the model manufacture and part number and he still had a hard time. Figuring out what it is. I wanted. I am done with idiots for the day or at least I hope I am… I’m finally getting out of the house to go pick up rent.

Off hand, I can't think of a single v6 made in US in 1960. Of course back then I paid no attention to anything smaller than a V8.

Lots of straight 6 motors...

Bubba

Latest posts

Back