Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found an add on unit and recommend it highly
It called a gobidet cost around 135 dollars
Can be installed in 15 mins
1690815599360.png

1690815644252.png

Butt seriously a bidet is the way to go
When it was clear that fights were breaking out in stores over toilet paper I summoned my courage and ordered one of these. No longer would I have the joy of wadding up paper and scrounging around my ass for shit then spread it out across my butt cheeks. The wife was then curious and tried it.

When we moved to our new home the first thing she asked for was bidet toilet seats. I mean if Howard Stern can make a big deal talking about his experience why not me. Sure I didn’t buy the $500 fancy one that also both blow dries and conditions your pubic hairs but it does the job.

1690819113911.jpeg

Flushable Wipes work pretty well to keep my ass clean. :eek:
Maybe but a statue of you wiping your butt with flushable wipes isn’t going to be as popular as my butt over a fountain of water! Bidets are artistic and could escalate in value over time…maybe

But seriously I paid $38 for the seat how much did you spend on butt wipes in a year?

No it’s just a path to colon enlightenment.

So when they put that little lighted camera probe in your colon there is nothing to see….especially if you take all your laxatives
My neighbor Earl was telling me he went in for a colonoscopy, and he didn’t feel like it was necessary to do the day before prep. They got him in the hospital and on the table and as soon as they put the camera up his keister, they yanked it out and told him to go home and read the instructions one more time. The prep is misrrable

Latest posts

Back