Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scientific American

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-most-accurate-flat-map-of-earth-yet/

IMG_4901.jpeg

I can't argue with ppl who believe in a god they have never seen,,, so the flat earth thing doesn't surprise me.
I'll stick to real science and let you conspiracy guys do your thing. Love ya brother. This is what makes they world go around,,,,I mean go flat.😁

By the way. There are all kinds of pictures from space that show the planet is round but you won't believe them because the government is lying. How do you know the fkers that made these pictures aren't lying? 😉
By the way,I'm not telling you anything I haven't told my Wife who has the same answers. Her ppl are right and 99% of the rest of us are wrong. 😏

By the way. There are all kinds of pictures from space that show the planet is round but you won't believe them because the government is lying. How do you know the fkers that made these pictures aren't lying? 😉
By the way,I'm not telling you anything I haven't told my Wife who has the same answers. Her ppl are right and 99% of the rest of us are wrong. 😏
Personally I don't care....this is like talking politics..... nobody ever changes their mind. I live at the base of the Rocky Mountains. Ain't flat here.

Yeah,,but that's the ozone and it surrounds the planet and we can go through it. Bigs bubble can't be penetrated according to the flat earthers.

How do they get through Flat Earthers Bubble/ Dome?
first it’s a good thing the other planets, which must also be flat, are flat as they face us….otherwise we couldn’t see anything but an edge in space.

And the shield I refer to is around the entire solar system. It’s produced by the overall dynamic of the solar system

Attachments

• IMG_1466.jpeg
    IMG_1466.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I read about that to. We have a magnetic field that protects us. Without it the sun would toast us like a cracker.

Where is all the round earth voters? And where are the ones I paid off.😁
That bastard Hippie made me pay him twice.

😱😂😂😂

Yeah I read about that to. We have a magnetic field that protects us. Without it the sun would toast us like a cracker.
Not just that my friend. The magnetic field also gently pushes the astroids away from us. Since they only tumble along at about 20mph it works. But when the earth shifts that changes and we get nailed.

Pretty cool. Guarantee there are other planets with life out there somewhere.

Latest posts

Back