Our Our Diesel Grow Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerrob

Reaction score
This is the grow my wife and I are growing this year. We are growing in a 4x8 tent with a portable 10,000 BTU air conditioner/heater/dehumidifer, another 1,500 square foot dehumidifier, a 6 inch exhaust fan, and 4 inch exhaust fan. We have two floor fans in opposing corners.

Our lights are spider farmer sf1000 watt and we have four of them.

Our tent is located in a 32x40 pole barn with a concrete floor.

We started our germination on March 20th using the two plate and wet paper towel process. I started 9 seeds and only 7 produced a tap root. We had ordered more seeds from home grown cannabis company that had just arrived. We started germinating two of those along with the two that had not germinated before. Lo and behold they all germinated and by April 1st we had 13 solo cups with Saran Wrap over them in a southern exposure window.

On April 6th we moved the 13 solo cups with their little sprouts into the spare bathtub under two of the lights. They stayed in the spare bathtub until April 27th. At that time we transplanted them into 10 three gallon pots and 3 five gallon pots. Our soil is Fox Farm Ocean Forest. We moved them into the tent under the four sf1000 spider farmer lights

We flipped them to flower on June 9 and we just started week 7 of flower. We have two layers of nets for the multiple level colas we have and some of the colas are getting heavy.

We have been feeding Zen Products Uno since the preloaded nutrients in the soil were depleted. We started using zen Products Cal Mag about two weeks before we flipped them to flower. Starting week 4 of flower I started using Zen Products Big Bhang. I have never used thr Zen Products line before but an old hippie that works in the hydro store I got my soil at swears by it so I gave it a run. I’m really happy with everything but the Uno. It’s really granular, hard to measure and mix in.

Sorry about wordy pre post. I know you all just want to see pics.

Thanks. I’ll update as we harvest in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_3732.jpeg
    IMG_3732.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3735.jpeg
    IMG_3735.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3734.jpeg
    IMG_3734.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3733.jpeg
    IMG_3733.jpeg
  • IMG_3741.jpeg
    IMG_3741.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3737.jpeg
    IMG_3737.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3730.jpeg
    IMG_3730.jpeg
  • IMG_3731.jpeg
    IMG_3731.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
This is the grow my wife and I are growing this year. We are growing in a 4x8 tent with a portable 10,000 BTU air conditioner/heater/dehumidifer, another 1,500 square foot dehumidifier, a 6 inch exhaust fan, and 4 inch exhaust fan. We have two floor fans in opposing corners.

We started our germination on March 20th using the two plate and wet paper towel process. I started 9 seeds and only 7 produced a tap root. We had ordered more seeds from home grown cannabis company that had just arrived. We started germinating two of those along with the two that had not germinated before. Lo and behold they all germinated and by April 1st we had 13 solo cups with Saran Wrap over them in a southern exposure window.

On April 6th we moved the 13 solo cups with their little sprouts into the spare bathtub under two of the lights. They stayed in the spare bathtub until April 27th. At that time we transplanted them into 10 three gallon pots and 3 five gallon pots. Our soil is Fox Farm Ocean Forest. We moved them into the tent under the four sf1000 spider farmer lights

We flipped them to flower on June 9 and we just started week 7 of flower. We have two layers of nets for the multiple level colas we have and some of the colas are getting heavy.

We have been feeding Zen Products Uno since the preloaded nutrients in the soil were depleted. We started using zen Products Cal Mag about two weeks before we flipped them to flower. Starting week 4 of flower I started using Zen Products Big Bhang. I have never used thr Zen Products line before but an old hippie that works in the hydro store I got my soil at swears by it so I gave it a run. I’m really happy with everything but the Uno. It’s really granular, hard to measure and mix in.

No sir I like reading the good the bad and the ugly. We can all learn from others grow what is and is not successful. Thanks and look great!

Nice buds if you gave not entered for Bud of the month bro submit one please.

I’m thinking we are about two weeks from harvest. The trichomes are starting to get milky/white. Last round of nutrients fed and just hanging out with the girls until it’s time. We are planning on keeping each plant separate and weigh out each plant individually to see how much each plant produces.

Attachments

• IMG_1013.jpeg
    IMG_1013.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1011.jpeg
    IMG_1011.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1010.jpeg
    IMG_1010.jpeg
  • IMG_1009.jpeg
    IMG_1009.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1007.jpeg
    IMG_1007.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1008.jpeg
    IMG_1008.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
We harvested last Friday and I may have screwed up. I trimmed most of all leaves and branches not producing good buds, then cut the plant down. It took me about 6 hours do do all this. While I was trimming each plant, we just stacked them up. Once I got them in the dry room they were extremely wilted and almost soggy. I have hung to dry and the grow room runs at 56% humidity, 70 degrees and lights out. I really hope they dry ok and the don’t develop mold from being stacked up for so long. I’ll post pics when I get home later tonight.

Be sure ya have airflow going to stir the air. Darkness is great for them. Prob take 4-5 days in that temp n humidity. Should do well.

They'll get saggy n soft at first but they'll tighten up as they dry.

Congrats on the harvest.

Here are the pics from our harvest. We dry in a room in the basement, only used for storage and drying. I have two larger floor fans on opposite sides of the room blowing down. We have good air flow but don’t blow directly on them. The humidity in the room is 56% continuously and right at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Lights are out except when we are in room checking. Looks like some are starting to firm up and sugar leaves getting crispy. Still looking for any mold but don’t see any so far.
IMG_1095.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3786.jpeg
    IMG_3786.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3789.jpeg
    IMG_3789.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3790.jpeg
    IMG_3790.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3788.jpeg
    IMG_3788.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1122.jpeg
    IMG_1122.jpeg
    979.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1105.jpeg
    IMG_1105.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
What's it smell like?
I’m not sure. I had surgery on my sinus several years ago and can’t really smell anything. My wife says it smells like marijuana and no ammonia smell. So far so good. Keeping fingers crossed. Just learned a huge lesson. Trim them all up first. Then cut down all at same time. Miscalculation on my part.

Latest posts

Back