Oscar's Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit killing it they look like trees I have one just starting to flower outside doesn't get too much light only girl I ended up with my fault this coming year I'm shooting for some big girls have made two plots this year slowly chopping trees ect . I looked for these spots all year after realizing we're mine was at the sun didn't hit them till the afternoon cause the direction it comes up .. also I am getting them large atleast a month veg at least and using some organic compost and some other organic goodies iv been experimenting with .

These OG's are the fattest buds, though indoors they were extremely dense and not much thinner than the other strains. This girl is at least a week ahead of my others, leaves have almost all yellowed away. Not too much longer til I start looking at trichs.
20240905_153844.jpg
20240905_153905.jpg
20240905_153915.jpg

Getting near that time. Pulled out the scope for a trich check. I remember a discussion here or another site about purple trichome heads. This bud has purple trich stalks and a lot of them. I found a few purple heads, but more stalks. This is from the OG Kush that is showing a distinct purple tone to the buds. Just thought it interesting.
20240910_171705.jpg

Getting near that time. Pulled out the scope for a trich check. I remember a discussion here or another site about purple trichome heads. This bud has purple trich stalks and a lot of them. I found a few purple heads, but more stalks. This is from the OG Kush that is showing a distinct purple tone to the buds. Just thought it interesting.
View attachment 362208
Nice

I noticed pre flower and stretch during the last week of July, which means I'm about 50-55 days post the natural "flip." My OG is ready to be pulled. This is a good 10 days earlier than I've ever chopped an outdoor plant. I was so surprised I had my buddy over to confirm and he did. The buds are dense and sticky. Leaves falling fast. No clear trichs, plenty of purple ones and some amber. The indoor sister to this plant may have had slightly bigger colas, but this one's got a lot more of them. I got just under 4 zips indoors. The two sisters germinated March 20. In mid-may I moved her outside while flipping the girls in the tent. The buds are purpling big time.
20240917_131016.jpg

I also examined the clones I tried to knock up and found a couple seeds in the making, so I may have had success there. One of the seeded plants is a clone of the OG that's ready for harvest. It also looks ripe but I'll leave it a couple more weeks to give the seeds time to fully develop.

I noticed pre flower and stretch during the last week of July, which means I'm about 50-55 days post the natural "flip." My OG is ready to be pulled. This is a good 10 days earlier than I've ever chopped an outdoor plant. I was so surprised I had my buddy over to confirm and he did. The buds are dense and sticky. Leaves falling fast. No clear trichs, plenty of purple ones and some amber. The indoor sister to this plant may have had slightly bigger colas, but this one's got a lot more of them. I got just under 4 zips indoors. The two sisters germinated March 20. In mid-may I moved her outside while flipping the girls in the tent. The buds are purpling big time.
View attachment 362573
Your head is blue. Cut back on the blueberries.😁

Latest posts

Back