My first grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plants are budding. I will be happy with what ever they produce. Its already getting sticky. I planted kush strains. I like a more relaxing high.
20240906_110846_HDR.jpg
20240906_110842_HDR.jpg
20240906_110836_HDR.jpg
20240906_110833_HDR.jpg
20240906_110821_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Plants look great Candy. As others have warned watch for mold and mildew as the months wear on...It'll ruin a crop quicker than you can say "Lickety Split".
If you do choose to try indoor go with LED's. I switched over from HPS to LED about 2 years ago and have been VERYhappy with the results, Wish I would have switched sooner. One word of advise on Leds...Spend the extra money on a full spectrum LED. Closest thing to real Sunlight you can get.

Plants look great Candy. As others have warned watch for mold and mildew as the months wear on...It'll ruin a crop quicker than you can say "Lickety Split".
If you do choose to try indoor go with LED's. I switched over from HPS to LED about 2 years ago and have been VERYhappy with the results, Wish I would have switched sooner. One word of advise on Leds...Spend the extra money on a full spectrum LED. Closest thing to real Sunlight you can get.
I was reading on some recommendation to get the better lights.

Thanks everyone. You can never be sure about weed until its in your jar. I wonder what percent of growers are female. Im sure under 20%. 19% are owned by minority. Didn't see much about females.

Thanks everyone. You can never be sure about weed until its in your jar. I wonder what percent of growers are female. Im sure under 20%. 19% are owned by minority. Didn't see much about females.
Not many women growers out there but I've met some really good ones. Women seem to be more patient with growing. A huge positive trait to have in cannabis gardening.

On them LEDs. Just make sure your buying light strong enough to do the whole grow cycle. 30-35watts per square foot of tent space.

Example...
4x4 tent...16sqft
500w lamp ÷ 16...31.25wpsqft.

Watch for false ads...some say equivalent to 600w and only kicks out 200w. Read the the specs before ya buy.

I think it's pretty awesome your considering indoors. Lots more control. LEDs do a fantastic job. Most that give them a good honest try are impressed.

Not many women growers out there but I've met some really good ones. Women seem to be more patient with growing. A huge positive trait to have in cannabis gardening.

On them LEDs. Just make sure your buying light strong enough to do the whole grow cycle. 30-35watts per square foot of tent space.

Example...
4x4 tent...16sqft
500w lamp ÷ 16...31.25wpsqft.

Watch for false ads...some say equivalent to 600w and only kicks out 200w. Read the the specs before ya buy.

I think it's pretty awesome your considering indoors. Lots more control. LEDs do a fantastic job. Most that give them a good honest try are impressed.
Thanks for the advice.

I'm still checking in. I'm sure my plants will fill out later. I think at least 6 to 7 weeks from when I last checked them. September 8th. That will be middle or end of October. We may get cold weather in October but I hope it's not an early freeze. Not until November . Good morning friends.

Ya know, ya hang around us very long and your gonna be growing indoors as well as outdoors..lol

Good to see ya post up stuff. Yeah we do get random drop in drop out folks. It's just the way of all forums but great to see someone stick around. Maybe ya will try indoors sometime.
And in your neighbors garage. Hahaha.

Latest posts

Back