My first grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plants are budding. I will be happy with what ever they produce. Its already getting sticky. I planted kush strains. I like a more relaxing high.
20240906_110846_HDR.jpg
20240906_110842_HDR.jpg
20240906_110836_HDR.jpg
20240906_110833_HDR.jpg
20240906_110821_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Plants look great Candy. As others have warned watch for mold and mildew as the months wear on...It'll ruin a crop quicker than you can say "Lickety Split".
If you do choose to try indoor go with LED's. I switched over from HPS to LED about 2 years ago and have been VERYhappy with the results, Wish I would have switched sooner. One word of advise on Leds...Spend the extra money on a full spectrum LED. Closest thing to real Sunlight you can get.

Plants look great Candy. As others have warned watch for mold and mildew as the months wear on...It'll ruin a crop quicker than you can say "Lickety Split".
If you do choose to try indoor go with LED's. I switched over from HPS to LED about 2 years ago and have been VERYhappy with the results, Wish I would have switched sooner. One word of advise on Leds...Spend the extra money on a full spectrum LED. Closest thing to real Sunlight you can get.
I was reading on some recommendation to get the better lights.

Thanks everyone. You can never be sure about weed until its in your jar. I wonder what percent of growers are female. Im sure under 20%. 19% are owned by minority. Didn't see much about females.

Thanks everyone. You can never be sure about weed until its in your jar. I wonder what percent of growers are female. Im sure under 20%. 19% are owned by minority. Didn't see much about females.
Not many women growers out there but I've met some really good ones. Women seem to be more patient with growing. A huge positive trait to have in cannabis gardening.

On them LEDs. Just make sure your buying light strong enough to do the whole grow cycle. 30-35watts per square foot of tent space.

Example...
4x4 tent...16sqft
500w lamp ÷ 16...31.25wpsqft.

Watch for false ads...some say equivalent to 600w and only kicks out 200w. Read the the specs before ya buy.

I think it's pretty awesome your considering indoors. Lots more control. LEDs do a fantastic job. Most that give them a good honest try are impressed.

Not many women growers out there but I've met some really good ones. Women seem to be more patient with growing. A huge positive trait to have in cannabis gardening.

On them LEDs. Just make sure your buying light strong enough to do the whole grow cycle. 30-35watts per square foot of tent space.

Example...
4x4 tent...16sqft
500w lamp ÷ 16...31.25wpsqft.

Watch for false ads...some say equivalent to 600w and only kicks out 200w. Read the the specs before ya buy.

I think it's pretty awesome your considering indoors. Lots more control. LEDs do a fantastic job. Most that give them a good honest try are impressed.
Thanks for the advice.

I'm still checking in. I'm sure my plants will fill out later. I think at least 6 to 7 weeks from when I last checked them. September 8th. That will be middle or end of October. We may get cold weather in October but I hope it's not an early freeze. Not until November . Good morning friends.

Latest posts

Back