My first grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to get some ideas on what kind of lights to order Maybe in November after the outdoor season. I'll think about it. I can grow five plants legally but outside five plants was my total that made it. I lost one xIf I had seven I wouldn't pull two I would just not have more than five in an area.
If your looking near November that's a good time to pick up equipment. All those Black Friday sales. Gives ya plenty of time to plan.

If your looking near November that's a good time to pick up equipment. All those Black Friday sales. Gives ya plenty of time to plan.
Yep got the bowl trimmer for 59.99 reg price 129.99. Was s very good deal.

North Illinois.
I lived in Joliet 30 -40 miles south of Chicago for almost 40 years. Then moves to central Il after my kids watching a drug bust in my driveway. I used to park my personal vehicle on the edge of my drive so people would not use my drive as a turn around. I was at work. Kids were in the house and the neighbors kept any eye out u til I got home. The asshat the police were chasing drove over my grass and tried to hide behind my car. The neighbor called the cops when the saw the asshat park there. Arrests happened right in front of my children. I moved 2 weeks later.

My Wife was born in Alton.
I met her in Dallas. She is Hispanic/ Mexican American. We have been married 38yrs. Poor woman 😁

My Wife was born in Alton.
I met her in Dallas. She is Hispanic/ Mexican American. We have been married 38yrs. Poor woman 😁
More like poor Hopper. Mexican woman don't play. You are either a “ good one” or she keeps you in line. Either way congrats on the long marriage. Not easy to do.

What light is best. I have a closet I can use. Odd measurements. 44 inches long and 34 inches wide.
Whatever your purse can handle. In a small closet, I'd shy away from going old school like I do unless you can provide lots of circulation and venting. In your case, I'd probably go for an LED setup that would fit.

I have messed up on my posts but I can't Understand how to delete it. Is it not an option.
Yes it is click the 3 little dots snd this box pops up
IMG_7769.png

Latest posts

Back