My first grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy Smith

Reaction score
Here are the first plants I have grown alone. They are late for sure. I will order some better food tonight.
IMG_20240730_104003864_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20240730_103953400_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20240730_103516314.jpg
IMG_20240730_104038211_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20240730_104036015_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

Are you in the north east if so you need to watch for white mold on leaves due to the humidity and rainfall.
Most crops go until mid Oct and need treatment to stop it to harvest.
Look up Powdery White Mildew ...... It gets bad if not prevented. And the caterpillar's eat too.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I'll be happy just to have some of my own Stash. I joined the page so I'm trying to participate . I'm sure that people post couple times then loose interest. Plus I'm sure I'll benefit from growers with experience. Thanks mp .

Ya know, ya hang around us very long and your gonna be growing indoors as well as outdoors..lol

Good to see ya post up stuff. Yeah we do get random drop in drop out folks. It's just the way of all forums but great to see someone stick around. Maybe ya will try indoors sometime.

I'll have to get some ideas on what kind of lights to order Maybe in November after the outdoor season. I'll think about it. I can grow five plants legally but outside five plants was my total that made it. I lost one xIf I had seven I wouldn't pull two I would just not have more than five in an area.

I'll be happy just to have some of my own Stash. I joined the page so I'm trying to participate . I'm sure that people post couple times then loose interest. Plus I'm sure I'll benefit from growers with experience. Thanks mp .
I love reading through the grow journals. You pick up do much information on what works also what doesn’t.

Latest posts

Back