My Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zekni

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My second grow, bagseed, all flouro, soil. We're seven weeks into flower. Are the trichs clear enough in these pics to tell how we're coming along? I just taste tested until I was happy last time because I didn't want to cough up the $10 for a microscope. But maybe my camera is good enough? That's as close as it'll take pics.

Thanks! P1140004.JPG

P1140005.JPG

P1140006.JPG

P1140011.JPG

P1140013.JPG

HI,

Welcome to MP! It looks like you've got a pretty nice strain going there and there's still a ways to go... And you'll need to cough up $10 if you want to harvest your buds at the peak of potency... It's well worth the investment and there's no way to tell trich ripeness without a 20x - 30x or stronger magnification.

Peace!:cool:

zekni said:
... I didn't want to cough up the $10 for a microscope.

You're kidding....right? You are growing a product that sells for $300-400 an oz on the street and you are not willing to part with 10 bucks to ensure that you are harvesting at the correct time???!!!??? :eek: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like you've got a long way to go yet. A magnifier is absolutely your best friend.

It's not the ten bucks, it's having to remember to stop at a store that sells them sometime when they're open. Work and go to school full time, see how much time you have to run out and find one. Lol. I don't even know where a radio shack is, and if I did, by the time Im usually done for the day, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be open. :p
These aren't pics of top colas, btw, just little side buds that were easier to to take pics of.

Thanks for your responses.

I would say they are not quite ready but you def need to find a radio shack. Looks great for bagseed.

zekni said:
Hey guys,
My second grow, bagseed, all flouro, soil. We're seven weeks into flower. Are the trichs clear enough in these pics to tell how we're coming along? I just taste tested until I was happy last time because I didn't want to cough up the $10 for a microscope. But maybe my camera is good enough? That's as close as it'll take pics.

Thanks!View attachment 136742

View attachment 136743

View attachment 136744

View attachment 136745

View attachment 136746

That's a fantastic cfl grown bud you have there... that being said, not shelling out 10 bucks on a scope is like buying really cool shoes that you won't shell out the extra 2 bucks for the laces... flop flop flop--- shoe sound.
Buy the scope, you will recoop it in fine triches with just the disposition that you want. You love your plant don't ya? Spend some money on her!!!

Like Mindz said....the internet is your friend...ebay or there are many other places to get them online for cheap...

Okok, obviously you guys are not the supreme weed beings I was hoping for... ;) J/k. So I just went on ebay and bought myself a cute little jewelers loop. Hopefully there'll be something exciting to see when it gets here.

Oh and they aren't cfls, just your run of the mill, everyday 4' shop lights. Three of them angled around the plants with a little 26 watt cfl on each end.
There's 8 girls all about 18"-24" tall under there. Vegged for two months, now we're at week 7 since I switched the lights.

It's safe to assume I'm looking at another 1-3 weeks before something exciting comes out of that closet, no?

yeah, 1-3 probably, i do know that you will know fer sure when you get your loupe :)

zekni said:
It's not the ten bucks, it's having to remember to stop at a store that sells them sometime when they're open. Work and go to school full time, see how much time you have to run out and find one. Lol. I don't even know where a radio shack is, and if I did, by the time Im usually done for the day, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be open. :p
These aren't pics of top colas, btw, just little side buds that were easier to to take pics of.

Thanks for your responses.

LOL--I was a single mom, went to school full time, worked full time, and had 2 kids at home---try that!

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I was a single mom, went to school full time, worked full time, and had 2 kids at home---try that!

You're made of sterner stuff than me! It's bad enough with just me, a boyfriend and a bunch o' dogs to look after. Little wonder we want to be high all the time... hahaha.

At least my plants are coming along nicely... muwahahaha! Just a couple more weeks.... <sigh>

Latest posts

Back