MJP Grow Off Ice Princess Photo Fem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6341.jpeg
IMG_6342.jpeg

I'm putting two in water till the tails pop . I will be running them with two clones I took one off a redvelvet the other is off cartys blak belt I can't wait to run these lady's so watsup with the 8 week veg minimum ? I will be using a king led light to veg these baby's to start in a home made little grow box I am putting together . Once they fill there gallon pots or .75 gallon pots they will be transplanted to either three 5 or ten gallon fabric pots. All with be promix worm castings gaiagreen 284 gaiagreen 444 dyno.oco michorizea also each pot will have one tsp of Dr earth tomato veg ffruit ǰfert. Has all kinds of micoriza and fungicide beneficial bacteria so I'm gna use it all organic amendments will be watering g with straight tap no phing. Just sitting out for min 2 4 hrs let's see what this gaiagreen stuff can do have only used it on one auto and I have chose to switch from advanced to this only reason so much easier just top dress every 4 weeks but we'll see... let's have some fun 😁

Only got space for 2 with an 8 week veg so gonna pop them in root riot plugs mid week 👍🏻
You can veg however long you like. There was a note I read that suggested 8 weeks veg time. It said for best results veg a minimum of 8 weeks. That might be there for newbs. It also might be something that came from their testers. Bro Grimm sells testers cheap then asks for feedback from those testers. I just thought I would pass the info along

It’s a cold and rainy night Sept 17th at 9 pm. I remember because that’s when my Ice Princess (whichever seed comes out best of 2) is about to awaken

Awaken the sleeper!

The square glass container has 5 seeds and I have color markers in the corners with a piece of paper linking the colors to the strain. You can see the Ice Princess seeds because it’s the only corner with 2 seeds. The seeds appear as 5 bright points of light. I am hoping to film the germination but the WYZE system is unreliable for video. The main reason I am monitoring them is my process will quickly grow huge roots in a short time frame. Trying to transplant with 1 inch tails.

1726622879292.jpeg

1726622489139.jpeg

It’s a cold and rainy night Sept 17th at 9 pm. I remember because that’s when my Ice Princess (whichever seed comes out best of 2) is about to awaken

Awaken the sleeper!

The square glass container has 5 seeds and I have color markers in the corners with a piece of paper linking the colors to the strain. You can see the Ice Princess seeds because it’s the only corner with 2 seeds. The seeds appear as 5 bright points of light. I am hoping to film the germination but the WYZE system is unreliable for video. The main reason I am monitoring them is my process will quickly grow huge roots in a short time frame. Trying to transplant with 1 inch tails.

View attachment 362608

View attachment 362607
Nice lineup

Nice lineup
People complain about the cost of good genetics but I look at it like I am buying future weed cheap. I would tell you where I got the Cinderella Purple from but I am not supposed to. Let’s just say their name starts with a J and ends with an N….I didn’t give too much away did I Jan?

People complain about the cost of good genetics but I look at it like I am buying future weed cheap. I would tell you where I got the Cinderella Purple from but I am not supposed to. Let’s just say their name starts with a J and ends with an N….I didn’t give too much away did I Jan?
Lol I have more too

24 hrs in water they popped gta go out when I get back I'll be putting in half gallon containers with 1 tbs gaia green to a gallon and michoriza with promix extra perlite to about 30 %. I hope I find something amazing in these girls to keep around. So one popped but the other isn't far along even if she doesn't open up she's going in dirt I have faith pretty much know there gonna come up if it germinate this quickly. Thanks Jan

Attachments

• 20240918_084718.jpg
    20240918_084718.jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 0
Let me go all newbie on everyone.

I woke up several times during the night and checked my beans….nothing. It’s been almost 11 hours and nothing.

Should I throw this batch out and start over? They don’t seem motivated
Wax on Wax off my young impatient growmie

Latest posts

Back