Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking buds. They look like a breeze to trim.
They were a breeze to trim. From my experience, though, those big fat, easy to trim buds, ain’t as potent as the phenos with the smaller buds.
This time may be an exception.
IMG_6669.jpeg

I am getting pretty good at squeezing the buds, and hitting the humidity about right.
I jarred these earlier today, and after returning home about 4 hours later, I discovered that the humidity was pretty much perfect.
I snatched a bud out of there, carried it upstairs, ran it through the grinder, packed a cone. Lordt, I am high.
Of course, I am gonna have to smoke it a couple more times to be sure, but right now, I am soaring with the albatross’s.

@gardentroll , I name everything I grow, because of my wife.
She doesn’t care a whit, about what goes on in the grow room, all she cares is that I am growing weed that passes her standards, and her standards are high.
She is, as a matter of fact, quite the connoisseur.
But if I rattle off, this is the Super Sour Double Diesel x Goji OG, she looks at me like I have broccoli growing out of my ears.
If on the other hand, I tell her she is smoking Sour Go Juice, she remembers the name, and can tell me where she ranks it with the other strains I have grown.
So as far as my wife is concerned, SSDDxGoji OG, is Sour Go Juice.
Ya gotta admit though, that’s pretty catchy.

Disclaimer, I was still really high when I typed this.

They were a breeze to trim. From my experience, though, those big fat, easy to trim buds, ain’t as potent as the phenos with the smaller buds.
This time may be an exception.
View attachment 364317
I am getting pretty good at squeezing the buds, and hitting the humidity about right.
I jarred these earlier today, and after returning home about 4 hours later, I discovered that the humidity was pretty much perfect.
I snatched a bud out of there, carried it upstairs, ran it through the grinder, packed a cone. Lordt, I am high.
Of course, I am gonna have to smoke it a couple more times to be sure, but right now, I am soaring with the albatross’s.
I always obsess about over drying. The squeeze test sounds interesting. Obviously a feel thing though that can’t be taught. I have a few ounces from some early harvest HB(when I was thinking bud rot was going to ruin my whole harvest). I have unjarred it at least 5 times and put it back in a paper bag. It is finally in the cure zone. I am curious if the buzz is different from the 14 week flower I did in my tent(😂).

I would rather over dry a little, than under.
It’s a lot faster to walk it back up, as opposed to burping it down.
If I am a little low, I put a drop of water on my finger, and smear it all over the inside of the jar lid, screw the lid back on, and let the added moisture absorb into the buds.
I can usually have it where I want it in about 4 days.
If I overshoot, and hit, say, 70%, it seems like it takes me over a week to burp it down.
I know some will say that the slower cure will be better, I can’t say that I can tell a difference.

@gardentroll , I name everything I grow, because of my wife.
She doesn’t care a whit, about what goes on in the grow room, all she cares is that I am growing weed that passes her standards, and her standards are high.
She is, as a matter of fact, quite the connoisseur.
But if I rattle off, this is the Super Sour Double Diesel x Goji OG, she looks at me like I have broccoli growing out of my ears.
If on the other hand, I tell her she is smoking Sour Go Juice, she remembers the name, and can tell me where she ranks it with the other strains I have grown.
So as far as my wife is concerned, SSDDxGoji OG, is Sour Go Juice.
Ya gotta admit though, that’s pretty catchy.

Disclaimer, I was still really high when I typed this.

And the taste is an earthy, almost chocolaty in nature, pine sol.
Oddly enjoyable.

Latest posts

Back