Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3772.jpeg

Current status of the veg tent.
IMG_3769.jpeg

The buds closest to the camera is the Peanut Butter Haze, seed provided by @Carty .
The tall one on the left, at the far end, is the MimosaxTriple Lemon, seed provided by @oldfogey8 , boy she has been a stretcher.
To the right of her, in the corner, is The WhitexRunaway Bride 3, seeds gifted to me by @boo .
IMG_3770.jpeg

Speaking of stretching, the Peanut Butter Haze has been the worst of the lot, so far. She does look like she is gonna be an easy trimmer, though.
To the left of her, in the corner, is Lucky Lemon, another seed provided by old fogey.
IMG_3771.jpeg

A little closer view of the Lucky Lemon, I believe if you look closely, you can spot some seeds, evidence of a successful pollination.
IMG_3762.jpeg

Another package of seeds showed up this week. Thanks @bigsur51.

IMG_3804.jpeg

Into the dirt with four Passion Fruit F2’s courtesy of @Carty .
IMG_3805.jpeg

HerijuanaxBlueberry’s are looking good, or as I affectionately call them, Bigsur Hairberry.
IMG_3806.jpeg

One of my Lucky Lemon clones.
IMG_3808.jpeg

IMG_3810.jpeg
IMG_3809.jpeg

Just playing around. It’ll probably be a male.
IMG_3811.jpeg

Current state of the flower tent.
Those two double up pots from kicking males out of the tent has thrown my schedule out of whack.
A Big Bud went into the dark closet today, and the next 3 plants, which include LSD, Lucky Lemon, and the Peanut Butter Haze, is gonna come out a little early. Mainly because they are about ready, the LSD is past ready. Then, I am gonna take a little break from trimming while I let the plants catch up.

View attachment 342260
Into the dirt with four Passion Fruit F2’s courtesy of @Carty .
View attachment 342261
HerijuanaxBlueberry’s are looking good, or as I affectionately call them, Bigsur Hairberry.
View attachment 342262
One of my Lucky Lemon clones.
View attachment 342263
View attachment 342264View attachment 342265
Just playing around. It’ll probably be a male.
View attachment 342266
Current state of the flower tent.
Those two double up pots from kicking males out of the tent has thrown my schedule out of whack.
A Big Bud went into the dark closet today, and the next 3 plants, which include LSD, Lucky Lemon, and the Peanut Butter Haze, is gonna come out a little early. Mainly because they are about ready, the LSD is past ready. Then, I am gonna take a little break from trimming while I let the plants catch up.
Nice work brother 👊

IMG_3813.jpeg

Here is an overhead view of the plant I did the “vining” with, I had never heard that term until now, I’m diggin’ it.
I am already counting 15 bud sites, and I haven’t even topped this stuff yet.
Y’all just know this things gonna be a male.
IMG_3819.jpeg

IMG_3820.jpeg

And yet again, I am torturing some poor plant. This is actually an experiment in height control and stability.
I bet it’s gonna be a male.
IMG_3825.jpeg

Wednesday was up pot day. I forgot to mention that an ECSD X Ogers Kush went into 12/12.
IMG_3821.jpeg

Lucky Lemon is pushing 70 days. I don’t think she is gonna go much longer.
IMG_3823.jpeg

And she has plenty of these in her.
Lucky Lemon F2.

Here is an overhead view of the plant I did the “vining” with, I had never heard that term until now, I’m diggin’ it.
I was buzzed. I don’t know if ‘vining’ is a term but in my buzzed state, it sounded right.

View attachment 342371
I am already counting 15 bud sites, and I haven’t even topped this stuff yet.
Y’all just know this things gonna be a male.
View attachment 342373
View attachment 342372
And yet again, I am torturing some poor plant. This is actually an experiment in height control and stability.
I bet it’s gonna be a male.
View attachment 342382
Wednesday was up pot day. I forgot to mention that an ECSD X Ogers Kush went into 12/12.
View attachment 342383
Lucky Lemon is pushing 70 days. I don’t think she is gonna go much longer. View attachment 342385
And she has plenty of these in her.
Lucky Lemon F2.
I forget. Is the Lucky Lemon the Golden Lemon x Triple Lemon cross? Does it smell lemony?

I forget. Is the Lucky Lemon the Golden Lemon x Triple Lemon cross? Does it smell lemony?
Yes, and I will have to give it a good sniff when I get home, although I will say, I have not noticed any citrus smells when I have had my head in there messing with plants.

Just wondering. No hurries and no worries. Just trying to beat @bigsur51 to the punch(lemon punch maybe)…😁

sniffing stuff at my age is a gift , just to get the blessing of smelling some lemon , pine , and jet fuel is one of life’s little pleasures

like enjoying this beauty….good for one’s libido which makes for a more healthy lifestyle

IMG_6313.jpeg

sniffing stuff at my age is a gift , just to get the blessing of smelling some lemon , pine , and jet fuel is one of life’s little pleasures

like enjoying this beauty….good for one’s libido which makes for a more healthy lifestyle

View attachment 342439
You are on a Marilyn Monroe kick recently. I am on board.

Latest posts

Back