Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave the Lucky Lemon a good sniff today. It’s got a smell that reminds of something, but I can’t quite place it. Definitely not lemon, though.
IMG_3839.jpeg

I had a Big Bud in the flower tent that I also hit with the Lucky Lemon pollen.
I found a few seeds today while I was trimming.
Anyone know what the world’s biggest lemon is called?

IMG_3865.jpeg

@Carty Peanut Butter Haze at 68 days.
Not the prettiest fade on my part. She was a victim of me switching over to Jacks early in her run, and didn’t react favorably to the lack of magnesium.
I have since bought the jacks bloom booster, and everything seems to be smooth sailing now.
IMG_3872.jpeg

@oldfogey8 the Triple Lemon x Golden Lemon is about halfway deboned.

IMG_3871.jpeg

The Lucky Lemon, right before chop.
She still supported herself pretty well even after I removed all her restraints.
IMG_3873.jpeg

Finished trimming her today, and ran her through the salad spinner.
I already collected over 100 seeds out of the salad spinner, and there are at least that many more in there.
I will pick some more out tomorrow.
Hard telling how many I am gonna end up with once it’s all smoked.
IMG_3868.jpeg

One thing I will say about the genetics the members sent me, versus the genetics I have bought in the past, they seem much more vigorous and robust, actually supporting themselves with little help from staking. Although, I have had to duct tape one branch of the Peanut Butter Haze.
IMG_3867.jpeg

IMG_3866.jpeg

I am extremely happy with my plants right now. With the exception of the Peanut Butter Haze, who looks a little ratty due to the lack of cal mag, everything else is looking wonderful on the Jacks Classic. I am confident, that the addition of the Jacks Bloom Booster, from this point forward, will keep my plants looking perfectly pristine.
IMG_3869.jpeg

The two tubs of Jacks in the foreground, have replaced all of the bottles in the background. I have not Ph’d anything in several weeks.
Thank you @dogster for the guidance.

IMG_7083.jpeg

And btw, this went down about an hour ago. You can tell my beard is gray, compared to pictures I have put on here from a few years ago.
I may be getting older, but I can still get it done.
No training wheels either, I might add.

Glad it's working out hopefully you can get some professional next time and see the difference.
Also glad to see I aint the only recurve shooter here........ never could get used to wheels on a bow.
👍🏾

Glad it's working out hopefully you can get some professional next time and see the difference.
Also glad to see I aint the only recurve shooter here........ never could get used to wheels on a bow.
👍🏾
I will absolutely get the professional next time. I can tell by that comment that you have the utmost faith in that product, and I have come to trust your opinion on this subject.

Latest posts

Back