Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is a lot of material in that tough to sex comment…

I will save it for later though and beside , it may cause some thread drift
I usually try to comment with clarity. Sometimes I throw in dual meaning with a dash of obfuscation. Sometimes I fail at both. Case in point…😂

For clarification, I don’t see any pistils on that Freakshow.

there is a lot of material in that tough to sex comment…

I will save it for later though and beside , it may cause some thread drift
I like drifting.

I was wondering about the Freak Show. Those are some weird looking buds. I have been 2nd guessing the sex for a couple days or so.

This plant? Maybe a boy…
IMG_1820.jpeg

I was about to loop you and @CrashMagnet in on this. I am thinking male…☹️
I never actually saw a female freakshow in real life. Every freaking one was a male, I think seven in all. And I waited until I saw the pollen sacs before I was sure. The pic subgirl posted sure looks like a male to me, but of course I don't know for sure what a female looks like : )

View attachment 340228
It’s another male, ain’t it?
They are weird. I don’t see any pistils but I would give it time. I think crash, subby and me all had a hard time ID’ing the females early in flower. I looked at pics on my laptop and males and females looked pretty similar early.

Well, that does make me feel less stupid about the first one, lol.
As I recall, they look a lot like hops regardless of sex for a while. Do you see any pistils further down the stems? I have pics of pistils on some lower bud sites but they are just pics. No notes on which they turned out to be or what week of flowering I saw them. Sorry I am not more help.

Latest posts

Back