KGB’s EarthBox Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 15

I pulled the Acapulco Gold two days ago as it was stunted and planted a seed. We will see if one comes up and makes it to the scrog net or possibly provide feminized pollen.

I also added water to the bottom on the earth boxes today. You can see the wooden dowel in the center has raised. I have two air stones in each earthbox at the two points where water wicks up and a four inch stone in my 30 gallon water reservoir. I use an aquarium pump running 24/7.

Later today when the lights come back on I will remove the solo cups I think the plants are large enough

1728395876426.jpeg

I have been letting the grow in my atmosphere which averages a 1.5 VPD and is keeping my intermodal spacing tight. Today I put the heater and humidifier in the tent. Since the Acapulco Gold didn’t make it, and the second seed duded it won’t be in this grow. So I will be running three plants this time.

I have set the unit to keep the VPD around 1.3 going forward using the humidifier as the control. The heater only works when it’s dark so instead of dropping to 69 it will drop to 74 degrees from around 79 degrees. They should start stretching more now.

1728603434810.jpeg

Latest posts

Back