Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Hopefully I'm through replacing batteries for a bit after replacing batteries in both cars, and our digital backdoor house lock. With my recent luck I'm glad I don't wear a pacemaker.

My health insurance provider just sent me a blood pressure kit for monitoring my BP, but I already have two. They also called to make sure I was taking my BP meds and are trying to get between me and my doctors, with their own medical advisors which I am resisting.

No gym this morning and off to the Screendoor restaurant with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician. A coin toss between sloth and debauchery for the balance of the day.

Good morning Misfits. Sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a bowl and waiting for my brother to call. Had another rough night, but that seems to be par for the course. And I don't like golf.⛳ C'est la vie, que sera sera, yada yada nada...

A coin toss between sloth and debauchery for the balance of the day.
You can always do a two outta three toss......

Good morning, MIsfits! Nothing on the calendar except a run to God's Country and more leaves to relocate. Probably have to put the feed bag on the Old Hen while I'm at it.

Good afternoon Misfits. My friend came over to smoke a bowl, and he is going to be going through Oklahoma in a couple of weeks. Yay, a fresh supply of bud and gummies!
Gummies are super easy to make

Latest posts

Back