Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Hopefully I'm through replacing batteries for a bit after replacing batteries in both cars, and our digital backdoor house lock. With my recent luck I'm glad I don't wear a pacemaker.

My health insurance provider just sent me a blood pressure kit for monitoring my BP, but I already have two. They also called to make sure I was taking my BP meds and are trying to get between me and my doctors, with their own medical advisors which I am resisting.

No gym this morning and off to the Screendoor restaurant with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician. A coin toss between sloth and debauchery for the balance of the day.

Good morning Misfits. Sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a bowl and waiting for my brother to call. Had another rough night, but that seems to be par for the course. And I don't like golf.⛳ C'est la vie, que sera sera, yada yada nada...

A coin toss between sloth and debauchery for the balance of the day.
You can always do a two outta three toss......

Good morning, MIsfits! Nothing on the calendar except a run to God's Country and more leaves to relocate. Probably have to put the feed bag on the Old Hen while I'm at it.

Latest posts

Back