Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys missed another Kodiak moment. Went out back and dropped another dead ash tree, hauled it up to the barns, sawed up about a third of it, got me feet tangled up in the cord and power-slammed my head into good old terra firma. Bent the shit outta my glasses, barked a spot on my temple, and left me seeing double for a couple of minutes.
It would have made a great youtube vid!

You guys missed another Kodiak moment. Went out back and dropped another dead ash tree, hauled it up to the barns, sawed up about a third of it, got me feet tangled up in the cord and power-slammed my head into good old terra firma. Bent the shit outta my glasses, barked a spot on my temple, and left me seeing double for a couple of minutes.

I am only 51, but I have already caught myself slowing down, and being more careful about where I place my feet.

Glad you weren't seriously injured brother!

Comedy is tragedy plus time................

1729374895798.png

Latest posts

Back