Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning gang. Rifle season opens on white tail this morning. Time to restock the freezers. I’ll head out and sit under a tree this morning. Only 40 yards from my house. Doesn’t feel like hunting then. Of course I shoot most from the basement door, or front porch.

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here, starting at 52F and predicted to reach 70F.

An empty calendar and feeling some better this morning. For the last two days I have been feeling punky and spent most of yesterday in bed or sacked out in the Lazyboy.

I need to whomp up a batch of Pico de gallo to use up ripe of tomatoes. A bunch ripened at once so that I've had to give some away.

I know that's what I have come to love about you all. I'm the same. The wife and I are leaving the country for a while and disconnect from every day life. Most people can't do what we're about to do. Spent $50,000 2 days ago on a new vehicle and were off. See you soon either here or national news.
My house and vehicles are paid for long time ago. Never spent that much money on any one vehicle in my life.
Have fun where ever you're going.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Last edited:
Kinda lost my taste for killin' critters over the years. All my goodies are for punching little holes in paper, hopefully in a tight group.
Haven't had a need to kill any animals in along time. Got plenty food in the pantry.
I have always tried to only kill what I needed for food.
I do have a lot of fun shooting squirrels in the ass with my Red Ryder though. They no likey the sting of the BB 😁

Latest posts

Back