Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening Misfits. So, my baby and I decided to eat another one of those 100 mg gummies, making it three in a row for the day. Now we are sitting at the table, getting ready to smoke a bowl and play some rummy. Got classic rock on the radio, Crazy Train is playing - which is the ring tone for one of my phones. When the song started, my baby told me to answer my phone 😁

I don't have any upper teeth, but I do have some of my lower teeth in the front. So when I eat steak, pork chops, etc it is difficult to eat without teeth. However, my baby says that I have snapping turtle gums...
My pawpaw didn’t have teeth. He would gum the soft fat of the fatback rind and hand a cousin and me the hard part. I was maybe 3, my cousin would have been about 6. We still talk about that. My cousin said it was like he was feeding scraps to a dog. I said it pretty much was the same thing. 😂

I use that classic phone ringtone that Apple has. Seems everyone uses it. Phone rings and half the office touches theirs.
I miss our rotary phone. But don’t be trying to be caller number seven at the local radio station. Take thirty seconds to dial it out! 646-0106 took a little while to dial.

Latest posts

Back