Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, me and my baby just smoked two bowls and have been playing 10,000 with dice and dominoes. She kicked my ass at dice, but that's OK because we love each other. And, we ate two of those 100 mg gummies back to back - feeling good! 😁

Good evening Misfits. So, my baby and I decided to eat another one of those 100 mg gummies, making it three in a row for the day. Now we are sitting at the table, getting ready to smoke a bowl and play some rummy. Got classic rock on the radio, Crazy Train is playing - which is the ring tone for one of my phones. When the song started, my baby told me to answer my phone 😁

I don't have any upper teeth, but I do have some of my lower teeth in the front. So when I eat steak, pork chops, etc it is difficult to eat without teeth. However, my baby says that I have snapping turtle gums...
My pawpaw didn’t have teeth. He would gum the soft fat of the fatback rind and hand a cousin and me the hard part. I was maybe 3, my cousin would have been about 6. We still talk about that. My cousin said it was like he was feeding scraps to a dog. I said it pretty much was the same thing. 😂

I use that classic phone ringtone that Apple has. Seems everyone uses it. Phone rings and half the office touches theirs.
I miss our rotary phone. But don’t be trying to be caller number seven at the local radio station. Take thirty seconds to dial it out! 646-0106 took a little while to dial.

Latest posts

Back