Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well today is my Friday because I took tomorrow off where I would have a 4 day weekend. Monday is a holiday for me.
I get 17 days of paid holidays.😁
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
The rest of you retarded,,,I mean retired old fkers get your ass up.😁

I'm laying here in bed talking to you potheads,,, and in a few minutes I will get up and jump in the shower and wash my balls and get ready for work. 😁
I have wash my balls because I can't find my pecker anymore.😋

Good morning brothers and sisters!View attachment 364048View attachment 364049

Partly cloudy here today starting at 46F and predicted to reach 69F. 66F indoors this morning so I turned on the furnace to raise the house temperature to 68F.

Hee, hee, hee, Christmas comes when it comes. My doppelganger "Graywolf" just received samples of gummies to test and report back on. It included gummies with just Myrcene, as well as some D-9 gummies in six different flavors and a couple bags of Psilocybin extract gummies.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu I was able to sleep last night without medication, heating pad, or back, hip, or shoulder pain.

Trying out a new breakfast place this morning named Flattop and Salamander, which has been getting raves.
Nice I love when I can sleep

Latest posts

Back