Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1728513728994.png

Whew it’s been a long seven days. Got a fever last Tuesday night. By Wednesday evening I was laid out. Today was the first day I felt good. Think I had food poisoning, lost twenty lb in seven days. One ER visit for dehydration. I was drinking 60-80 ounces of fluids a night and still lost to dehydration. Between fever sweats and stomach devastation.
Haven’t been that sick in over ten years.

Lost sixty quail chicks, a few adult quail, had to give away around fifty chicks before they died too. Was too sick to do anything. Could barely water my veg tent daily. Lucky didn’t have bloom to worry about. I’d get out and feed my birds then stagger back in and lay down. Sleeping 16 hr a day.

Hope anyone down central Florida area are holed up safe or left town.

I told the Pullet to pull me out a small bowl. Ate that one and filled it back up again. Shoulda stopped at one. I'm stuffed.

Some folks use Bisquick for their dumplings. Sacrilege. I make herb dumplings. Yummy.
Bisquick is for people that cant cook

Bisquick is for people that cant cook
It isn't home cooking unless its from scratch.
Grandma taught me well. I was the only one interested in her recipes . Therefore I am the only one she let have her recipes

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy here today starting at 46F and predicted to reach 69F. 66F indoors this morning so I turned on the furnace to raise the house temperature to 68F.

Hee, hee, hee, Christmas comes when it comes. My doppelganger "Graywolf" just received samples of gummies to test and report back on. It included gummies with just Myrcene, as well as some D-9 gummies in six different flavors and a couple bags of Psilocybin extract gummies.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu I was able to sleep last night without medication, heating pad, or back, hip, or shoulder pain.

Trying out a new breakfast place this morning named Flattop and Salamander, which has been getting raves.

I told the Pullet to pull me out a small bowl. Ate that one and filled it back up again. Shoulda stopped at one. I'm stuffed.

Some folks use Bisquick for their dumplings. Sacrilege. I make herb dumplings. Yummy.
My Wife uses Bisquick. She makes small biscuits as dumplings. They are so good.
Yummmmmy🥰

Latest posts

Back