Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, Misfits. Didn't sleep worth a damn last night, so I spent most of the early morning watching youtube and tumbling a mess of copper bullets that I'm reorganizing. Even the ones that have been hanging around for 30+ years came out shining like a new penny.

Old Hen woke up hungry (what's new?) so she's heading for Leo's for an omelet for her and sausage gravy and biscuits for me. I'm not a breakfast kinda person, but it sounded good.

Yeah I did not like the hospitals in Florida when I lived there. They sucked.
Fkers kept telling me the chest pain I was having was Gurd.
After I brought my ass back to Texas I found out on my 1st trip to a real hospital that the chest pain was my fking heart.
Had to have a triple bypass. They saved my ass.
Fk Florida hospitals.
Poor Carty he will never leave there

Good morning, Misfits. Didn't sleep worth a damn last night, so I spent most of the early morning watching youtube and tumbling a mess of copper bullets that I'm reorganizing. Even the ones that have been hanging around for 30+ years came out shining like a new penny.

Old Hen woke up hungry (what's new?) so she's heading for Leo's for an omelet for her and sausage gravy and biscuits for me. I'm not a breakfast kinda person, but it sounded good.

I’m not really a breakfast person either.
I am not even a big fan of most traditional breakfast foods.
I usually eat around 11:00AM, have a big supper around 6 or 7:00PM, and am in bed shortly after.

Latest posts

Back