Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy with some morning rain starting at 58F and predicted to rise to 72F.

Alas I went to drive the Jeep to the storage garage to haul a car seat to a salvage yard and the check engine light came on. I have oil and oil pressure, as well as coolant so it is something else. I can't get an appointment at the dealership until Monday, so put off cleaning the garage.

Gym this morning first thing and then I have five appointments today with my HVAC contractor to do the annual service on the furnaces in our house and rentals for the coming winter season. The first at 9:30 this morning and the last at 2:30 this afternoon.

!@#$%^&*() Squirrels are picking off our tomatoes as they ripen, so I picked them all green and will ripen the remaining tomatoes off the vine or eat them green.

I relocated five squirrels last year with no effect and tried to keep them busy with peanuts this year to no effect beyond smiley faces. The perverse thing is that my Plan B was to relocate the tomatoes to the side rose garden next year to avoid the squirrels and discovered that they are burying the peanuts that I feed them in the back yard, in our side rose garden now.

Latest posts

Back