Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to turn the eggs and had a chick!! Six days early. This egg must have had a broody mom and it sat on it a few days before I got them. I say a few more so I stuck them in a different incubator. The guy gotta live with the quail for now. That’s a day old chick mixed in with week old quail.
IMG_1265.jpeg

Went to turn the eggs and had a chick!! Six days early. This egg must have had a broody mom and it sat on it a few days before I got them. I say a few more so I stuck them in a different incubator. The guy gotta live with the quail for now. That’s a day old chick mixed in with week old quail.View attachment 362796
What do you think their offspring will look like. And what do you call them? Quickens......

Went to turn the eggs and had a chick!! Six days early. This egg must have had a broody mom and it sat on it a few days before I got them. I say a few more so I stuck them in a different incubator. The guy gotta live with the quail for now. That’s a day old chick mixed in with week old quail.View attachment 362796
Crested Polish?

Latest posts

Back