Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hippie, you got weed stores up there? I sure had you Michigan folks figured out wrong. At least one good guy up there that I know of. But you fellers sure can’t drive. 😂. You see some butt wipe with a rusted out 7 year old car that can’t drive and I’ll show you the Michigan plate on the car. 😂

The nice thing about weed is that It doesn't know what political party it is a member of. Independent??? I don't know how anybody could be independent in these times. As far a being legal ..... it is legal in Colorado but they make it impossible to be compliant with this stupid 12 plant rule. 6 in veg and 6 in flower. Any idiot knows that is impossible to do. Another trap by LEO.
Recreational just became legal in Ohio. 6 plants per person 12 per household. But only allowed to possess 2 1/2 ounces. I get that off a branch. I'm supposed to secure anything over. Those pounds will be safe but not from me.

Recreational just became legal in Ohio. 6 plants per person 12 per household. But only allowed to possess 2 1/2 ounces. I get that off a branch. I'm supposed to secure anything over. Those pounds will be safe but not from me.
We're allowed 12 plants, but only 4 ounces, so I get burn the excess, one joint at a time..... 🤪
Yeah, we've got weed stores up here, Dog. There's a spot on Dixie Highway that you can't go a quarter mile without running across one. Never bought anything from any of 'em. I like my home grown 'cause I know what's in it.

You old guys are so sensitive. Just say the word “old” and there y’all go.

for the record. My opinion of “old” is now somewhere around 78-80. Really depends on mileage and condition.
Watch your mouth young man! 80 is the new 40.

My grumma said you don't feel old until your kids are on Social Security.

Garlic Stash.
20240911_172810.jpg
20240911_172651.jpg
20240911_172650.jpg
20240911_172623.jpg
20240911_172611.jpg
20240911_172610.jpg
20240911_172609.jpg
20240911_172547.jpg
20240909_135946.jpg

Do any of you old people use a smart watch for heart monitoring Rhythm? I’m looking at an Apple Watch of a Fitbit versa 4
I have an apple watch. I really like it the kids got it for me for Mothers Day.
Hippie, you got weed stores up there? I sure had you Michigan folks figured out wrong. At least one good guy up there that I know of. But you fellers sure can’t drive. 😂. You see some butt wipe with a rusted out 7 year old car that can’t drive and I’ll show you the Michigan plate on the car. 😂
not true they ate like that in every state I have lived in or driven through especially in TX

not true they ate like that in every state I have lived in or driven through especially in TX
We must be lucky in the south. It’s rare to see more than surface rust from body damage down here. My 99 CRV is 100% rust free. Matter of fact, all three of my 99’s are rust free.

@yarddog this us some of the things you can track with an Iwatch
IMG_8297.png
IMG_8296.png

Latest posts

Back