Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The members that are here are the key members and the only ones I'm concerned about. I've been here a long time. Lives change and things change . That's what makes the world go around. Sometimes things happen like loss of family, sickness or sometimes differences of opinion. It is what it is.
Not to mention we are all getting older and are a bunch of potheads.😁

Last edited:
Good morning fellow missfits!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here again starting at 66F and predicted to reach 100F again. I have the windows open and the fans going to cool the house back down before the day heats up.

I picked up four more EMT conduit sticks for tomato stakes. The three Morton Hybrids are already taller than I am and for the last two years have ended up over 9' tall.

Does anyone still grow weed?
I wanted to but can hardly walk much to go out and water them every day and care for them.
I have only so much walk left in my legs for doing the important things now.
I have a little grow. Small 3x3 tent. Keeps my wife with enough weed from harvest to harvest. I’d like an outdoor grow but it’s counterproductive to one’s freedom down here in the souther states.

Does anyone still grow weed?
I wanted to but can hardly walk much to go out and water them every day and care for them.
I have only so much walk left in my legs for doing the important things now.
I have been growing a couple plants a year but didn't start any this year.

Latest posts

Back