Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
447287236_437115565914825_2765109380856239985_n.jpg

Good morning Misfits. Used an old Indian (feather, not dot) this morning. I chugged a couple of tall glasses of water before falling asleep around 0500 and woke up with an extreme urge to pee at 0800 so I could get out and put the wheel back on the Frankendeere before it got too hot outside. It is 72, which is a lot cooler than it will be later (85).
One of these days, my built-in alarm clock will have a Presidential moment and I'll have bedding to change.

Good morning Misfits. Used an old Indian (feather, not dot) this morning. I chugged a couple of tall glasses of water before falling asleep around 0500 and woke up with an extreme urge to pee at 0800 so I could get out and put the wheel back on the Frankendeere before it got too hot outside. It is 72, which is a lot cooler than it will be later (85).
One of these days, my built-in alarm clock will have a Presidential moment and I'll have bedding to change.
Hippie peed the bed.😂😂😂

Get sone diapers they help dad

My brother came over this morning and we smoked numerous wake and bake bowls and ate one of those 100 mg gummies. We unloaded his truck with the stuff he wanted me to store, and a few things he said we could use if we wanted to. Then we smoked a bowl before he left. He said he is pleased with the new living arrangement, and still has lots of freedom. I gave him a jag of buds for doing one hitter action

Another frickin day in the sweat box. Broken central air ..I can't believe I gotta wait till almost Aug. to have the M-effer replaced. Been tough in the garden some days..doing my best to keep it cool, but somedays it's downright hot in this house w/ no AC.

Just fried up a couple of Aldi's sirloin steaks. I feel SO sorry for vegetarians.
I fixed some nice thick steaks last night by cooking them to medium rare the Sous Vide and then charring it using a Panini sandwich press. They turned out exactly perfect..............

How exactly did you use that poor old Indian?

Latest posts

Back