Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1728860784447.png

Good morning insomniac Misfits. Sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a bowl. The Mrs has been feeling sick, so she has been on bedrest and I have been pumping fluids into her. She tried some chicken noodle soup, which didn't go down well. But the bowl of Lucky Charms did the trick 😁

Last edited:
Hope she don’t have what I had. That was miserable.
Morning. Headed to work. Got to finish that ambulance today. That’s the one the boss had to have Friday and I said ain’t no way. So now it’s noon. Which is an attainable goal. Smoking a bowl of gelato. It’s harsh as all get out. But it packs a punch. I will probably set those jars to the side a few months and let them cure. Most times that fixes a harsh weed.

Good morning insomniac Misfits. Sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a bowl. The Mrs has been feeling sick, so she has been on bestest and I have been pumping fluids into her. She tried some chicken noodle soup, which didn't go down well. But the bowl of Lucky Charms did the trick 😁
Good luck to your wife mate brother!
Well this sucks I woke up sick this morning. Have a very sore throat and feel like hot garbage. Heads banging too.
Bummer! Get well soon!!

Good Moon Day morning brothers and sisters! Let the good times roll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain today starting at 51F and predicted to reach 71F. I just turned off the sprinkler system as it looks like our rainy season starts today.

Still tracking the Jeeps parasitic battery drain while sitting. It seems to change, suggesting that it is a draw that intermittently isn't timing out properly.

Tennis ball scores have fallen off in the park but Miss Layla and I are still usually collecting a few per day. We have about three grocery bags ready to go to the Humane Society again.

I had my webmaster helping me with my computer and website yesterday. One of my old drives failed requiring recovery and for some reason Graywolfslair.com has been losing pictures.

I continue testing some medicinal gummies for a lab in the land of CA. I've tried the Myrcene, the 25mg D-9, and 2mg Psilocybin so far. I have the 10mg D-9 Rosin gummies yet to go.

Good morning Misfits. Currently 38, with a high of 63 expected today. Supposed to drop down to 30 on Wednesday morning. I am not ready for the cold weather yet, it makes my body ache. Got my space heater ready to go in the living room.

Sitting in my favorite chair smoking a bowl of Kush Mints. The Mrs has a housekeeper coming in today at 8 am, so need to get my buzz on early.

Last edited:
Got 46 and sunshiny here. Leaves are turning more and more every day.
Good morning, Misfits! Think I'm gonna stay six feet away from you'uns. Don't wanna catch the latest malday. Thank Buddha, everybody around here is physically healthy. Can't say too much about mentally....

Latest posts

Back