Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Misfits. Currently 60, with a high of 91 expected today. Sitting in my favorite chair, smoking a wake and bake bowl. My brother is still asleep on the couch and the Mrs is still crashed out on the bed. Had a great time yesterday with my brother, we smoked all day/night and the Mrs fixed a Mexican dish for us

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Clear here starting at 47F and predicted to reach 73F.

I slipped on a wet glass slope yesterday morning and fell, folding my left leg under me, which is has an artificial knee that isn't supposed to bend that far. It hurt like hell but so far doesn't appear to have damaged it.

I tested the Myrcene gummies first and found that one Myrcene gummy was sedative, so I'll try two next time at bedtime.

I took two psilocybin at 2 mg each yesterday afternoon, which would be the equivalent to one gram of fruiting bodies, and it left my nervous system edgy without any psychedelics. They list 2 as a recreational dose, 3 to 5 as a therapeutic dose, and 6 to 10 as a transcendental dose. I plan to try microdosing with only 1 next time, but not today.

Morning gang. Got to sight my 30.06 in. Rifle season opens next weekend. Me and pops are going to fire up the saw and splitter and knock some firewood out today. Nothing like waiting to the last second. It’s been a busy year. And I’ve had some physical issues that slowed me way down too. So glad I don’t live up north. It gets down to low 30’s upper 20’s here and that’s plenty cold enough for me. I live in the Deep South for a reason. F the cold. F winter. F frosty the snowman and his ** 😂. Already waiting on spring time.

Nothing to eat yet, but the sleep was divine. Woke up around 0600 to find the Old Hen wasn't in bed. Not too unusual 'cause she's got that restless leg syndrome. No sooner had woke up and here she is, fully clothed, climbing back in bed to cuddle. Put my arm around her and the next thing I know, the birds are raising holey hell. Looked up at the clock and it was 1245! We both went out, bigtime.
Squawkers fed, and trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the day.

Nothing to eat yet, but the sleep was divine. Woke up around 0600 to find the Old Hen wasn't in bed. Not too unusual 'cause she's got that restless leg syndrome. No sooner had woke up and here she is, fully clothed, climbing back in bed to cuddle. Put my arm around her and the next thing I know, the birds are raising holey hell. Looked up at the clock and it was 1245! We both went out, bigtime.
Squawkers fed, and trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the day.
I highly recommend debauchery!

Latest posts

Back