Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1723657280001.png

Correct way to watch the Movie JAWS

Got some more stuff done. Mr. Back let me know quickly when I pushed it too hard. Got a lot of cleaning, organizing, and rearranging done. Found my digital air pressure gauge that I thought was lost and gone forever. Saved me twenty bucks. I think I'm about done for the day. I'm gonna try and get ahold of my big brother and see if they got him in for his pacemaker operation this morning. He and I are the last of the clan. He's five years older than me, but I've got a feeling it's gonna be a photo finish to see who goes to who's funeral.

Yeah, he's a knucklehead, but he's still my brother, and he's all the original family I have left. We couldn't stand each other when we were kids, but when I got older, we started getting along better. Since we've both passed 60, I can honestly say I love him more than I ever have.

Yeah, he's a knucklehead, but he's still my brother, and he's all the original family I have left. We couldn't stand each other when we were kids, but when I got older, we started getting along better. Since we've both passed 60, I can honestly say I love him more than I ever have.
The longer you survive life, the more you appreciate things.

Whew. Gathered all the chickens up after dark, and sorted them. Got some folks coming tomorrow to buy some laying hens. Selling some roosters just because I don’t have time to butcher them all. Sure I’ll still have 10 or so to pluck out.
Cleaned the entire refrigerator in the basement. Which required moving everything stacked on top, sliding it out and cleaning under it.
Seems someone (me) forgot to put pans in the fridge when (they) thawed out over 50 lb of meat last week. Blood everywhere. Floor, shelving and drawers in the fridge.
Quite the spectacle.
Bleach smells good though😂. Now I gotta clean out my CRV for the grocery store run tomorrow. Was gifted a box of cassette tapes, has to weight 45 lb. Massive. And great taste in music. Lots of mix tapes, copies of albums. Store bought albums.
Eric clapton
Yes
Santana, journey, foreigner, ZZ Top, Jimmy Buffett, pat benitare (sp) what’s that guy, the Knight that sings the love songs about Daniel? The one my dad didn’t know was gay?😂 yeah, Elton John. 🤣
Man I can’t even count them all. Take me three years to listen to it all.
Most so far are in very good condition.

Whew. Gathered all the chickens up after dark, and sorted them. Got some folks coming tomorrow to buy some laying hens. Selling some roosters just because I don’t have time to butcher them all. Sure I’ll still have 10 or so to pluck out.
Cleaned the entire refrigerator in the basement. Which required moving everything stacked on top, sliding it out and cleaning under it.
Seems someone (me) forgot to put pans in the fridge when (they) thawed out over 50 lb of meat last week. Blood everywhere. Floor, shelving and drawers in the fridge.
Quite the spectacle.
Bleach smells good though😂. Now I gotta clean out my CRV for the grocery store run tomorrow. Was gifted a box of cassette tapes, has to weight 45 lb. Massive. And great taste in music. Lots of mix tapes, copies of albums. Store bought albums.
Eric clapton
Yes
Santana, journey, foreigner, ZZ Top, Jimmy Buffett, pat benitare (sp) what’s that guy, the Knight that sings the love songs about Daniel? The one my dad didn’t know was gay?😂 yeah, Elton John. 🤣
Man I can’t even count them all. Take me three years to listen to it all.
Most so far are in very good condition.
Nice

Good morning, insomniac Misfits! Smoking a bowl and listening to thunderstorms rumbling outside. Got the Apples and Bananas harvested and the Cherry Gar See Ya clone re-potted and moved to the tent. The other Apples and Bananas and the Princess Haze x Cap Junky plants are getting huge, and just now flowering in full splendor.

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today starting at 60F and predicted to reach 78F.

Yesterday I went to move the Jeep and it started and died. It wouldn't start again and the new battery was short lived, so I let it sit, after which it fired right up. The system was charging 14.3 volts when running, so not sure what is going with the hard start or the battery. I left it on the charger overnight and we will see what goes this morning.

The washing machine also quit, and it is the switch on the lid. I'll order a new one today.

We are trying out a new restaurant for breakfast this morning and the calendar is empty except for Grayfox's Women Rise dinner tonight, while me and the girls bach.

Place is quiet tonight.
Sold some more hens. Selling dirt cheap. I just need to thin them out. Had almost 100.
Made $110 so far. That’s almost 10 bags of feed😂

Slowing down at work. I’m almost standing around with nothing to work on. They say it’s great but what I see sure doesn’t look strong healthy to me. I see folks spending all they got on basics.

I have baby quail hatching tonight. Dang incubator killed the last hatch. I have one new one, and ordered a second new one today. Fixing to start selling the birds dressed out. Gotta bootleg em. Gov says they a federal bird. Even though it’s breed the Japanese been breeding since the 12th century.

Don't see how standing around would be great. That just means the boss hasn't got any work coming in. Businesses close when they haven't got jobs to make money.
I meant “they as in the Gov and media saying the economy is doing great.

Ours has deep pockets. In 2008 they didn’t lay anyone off. I’ve seen three or four weeks straight with nothing to do but clean up a clean shop.
Some shops are laying off, some of the smaller fly by night shops are already gone.
They already said they won’t be hiring a Ford helper. Looks like I’ll be flying solo for a while. Only Ford Tech they have at the dealership.

Latest posts

Back