Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you have a 10 year anniversary coming up. Me its going to be just 1 year
Time flies when your getting your ass whooped. That’s what I always say at work.
Yup. Ten years ago I was struggling to grow three plants outside in the south eastern part of America.
Had a couple really great guys on this forum that took me in, and got me up and going with a tried and true setup and I was riding high with great weed and an easy grow plan.
Time really flies. Maybe I’m getting old but I miss the 80’s and 90’s. People just looked like people back then. Even movies, nothing fancy. Just regular.
I ain’t saying the 90’s was the peak, but it sure started drifting downhill after that.

Good morning merry band of old farts! Let's start this morning off on an upbeat note by hugging the person or pet next to you.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day here, starting at 58F and predicted to reach 80F.

Off to the gym and then the park across the street mit der slick sly pup to look for tennis balls!

The cleaning ladies are due later this morning so we will drop off (8) large grocery bags full of tennis balls at the Humane Society on the way to frolic and sniff butts in Fernhill Dawg park.

Latest posts

Back