Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sheet metal. Inconvenient, but as long as you're OK, that's all that really matters. I've had a couple of vehicles totaled but I was uninjured, and they make new ones every day. They don't make a lot of spare parts for Wonka's. :)

Just sheet metal. Inconvenient, but as long as you're OK, that's all that really matters. I've had a couple of vehicles totaled but I was uninjured, and they make new ones every day. They don't make a lot of spare parts for Wonka's. :)
Ain't that the truth man, I'm not even upset about my car, I'm upset it happened over me stopping for a 2 dollar bag of frozen corn 😒
lol😂

FB_IMG_1722439958400.jpg

Gotta run of to Vassar and pick up some stuff that didn't sell and hit TSC for critter corn. The Old Hen informed me that it costs us $1200 a year to feed the big brown grass puppies. I asked her if she wanted to quit feeding 'em. She said, "Hell, no!"
They do bring us a lot of joy just watching them, especially in the spring when the babies come up to play. Reminds me of kittens the way they romp.

Snuck out and mowed the front and side yard. 88 degrees actual and 98 with the heat index. Had all I wanted. Old Hen came out with the weed whacker and I chased her ass back inside. Weather this hot doesn't settle with her too good anymore, and it ain't worth her feelin' poorly to whack a little grass.

Sitting in the heart doctors office. I scanned my paperwork while waiting and of the ten times I made a trigger during the heart monitor test 8 were normal readings. So I feel a little better. Heart rate looks good to me, the ekg shows normal sinus rhythm and nonspecific T wave abnormality. Of which my brain cannot comprehend. Internet search brings mixed info. Could be nothing.
I keep getting this feeling like I need to breath in at times.
Man I’m so sick of worrying about this.
Wife got a pay cut from work. Part of this grand economy we have🤔. I’m working overtime for now. Not sure how long that will last. If I can make another 8-12 months I’ll be in a much better position. Medical bills are killing me for real.

Gotta run of to Vassar and pick up some stuff that didn't sell and hit TSC for critter corn. The Old Hen informed me that it costs us $1200 a year to feed the big brown grass puppies. I asked her if she wanted to quit feeding 'em. She said, "Hell, no!"
They do bring us a lot of joy just watching them, especially in the spring when the babies come up to play. Reminds me of kittens the way they romp.
I just started buying feed form some Mennonite’s down south of me. Cut my feed bill in half. I’m hoping to sell enough grain to offset my cost some more.

You know, I couldn’t live the lifestyle but I feel a little envy of them. What’s so bad about an entirely self sufficient community??

Drunken bastard hit me at hannaford last night.
Drinking, no insurance, no drivers license, and the truck wasn't his.
They towed the truck and took him to jail.
But my car is fked up, thankfully I have full coverage insurance View attachment 359972
Danm that Sucks

Made it back from the doctor's appointment. One and a half hours travel each way, two and a half hours in the waiting room and fifteen minutes for the Mrs. to get an injection in her lumbar and get some pharma for the next month.

My next appointment is in a month, and we are going to move forward with the electrical stimulator trial. If that is beneficial, we will schedule the actual implant surgery. Keeping fingers crossed that it will be successful.

Latest posts

Back