Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening folks. We got almost two inches of rain.
My next project is finishing the Citabria I started over a year ago. It’s not far from covering.
0D9E41E4-BF44-42CC-97F5-84D3B166D665.jpeg
6E804DD4-BF61-4CCC-A089-DA6250B41406.jpeg

Here is my Spitfire. I bought it already built. It flies very well, has a Saito 100 four cycle methanol engine. 1 cubic inch😂.
It does graceful barrel rolls
And the little orange plane is called a Quickie Has a stock .46 engine and runs around 80-95 mph. I don’t fly it much, it’s too fast for my small home runway. I didn’t renew with the club this year. Too busy
3B86B6BA-BB19-4A08-A8D6-5C85265858E4.jpeg

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here at 57F and predicted to reach 77F.

A loud thunderstorm here yesterday morning. A couple of heavy ground strikes within five miles of here, shaking the house and scaring the pup.

An empty calendar today so will be seeking joy and amazement the old fashion way.,

Its raining here., my plants don't like being so wet. Most of them are droopy. The sour vengeance loves the rain she is praying her ass off. Beasty like the rain too. The others that are 6 weeks into flower are happy too NL the black Alaska purple and the Black all praying. We rarely get a slow saturating rain. It is unusual for us. In monsoon season we usually get several inches in 10 or 15 minutes. It has been raining since Sat. It stopped a few hours yesterday. I wont have to water today.

Good morning, Misfits! Got to sleep when the sun was coming up and went straight into delta rhythm. Man, does it make for some weird dreams!
Got a bunch of stuff to accomplish today if'n I can motivate my fanny to do it.

Had my virtual appointment this morning at 7:45 - got up at 7, grabbed some coffee and sat on the couch to get ready for the link to connect on their end. All went well, and I should be all set up for the electrical stimulator implant trial
Good luck I hope it works

Evening folks. It’s past my bedtime, but I always have trouble falling asleep on Monday nights, because I work 4, 10 hour days.
The 3 day weekend always throws my sleep schedule off.
And this Sour Ogre I am smoking, ain’t the best night time weed.
It kinda actually wakes me up a little, but I got a couple of these already rolled up, and I am too lazy to go roll something else, lol.
It keeps me awake, and makes me lazy at the same time!
What kind of devil weed is this!

Latest posts

Back