Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning MIsfits! 56 and sunshine this beautiful Friday morning. More work in the house today and lawn mowing as soon as the dew burns off. We've been getting enough rain to keep my lawn in perpetual jungle mode. Looking forward to a shower and a couple of hours at the gym.

Good morning!

You are just too too kind you shameless sweet talker!

View attachment 359305

We were camping back in April.
While sitting outside, a bird flew over and scored a direct hit on me.
The wife said it was good luck.

Yesterday, while leaning on the porch rail, a hummingbird scored a direct hit on my hand.
I figure getting pooped on by a hummingbird bird on your birthday has got to be better luck than getting pooped on by a regular bird on a random day.
As a matter of fact, it could be the holy grail of good luck.
Then again, I bet getting pooped on by a bald eagle on the 4th of July would be right up there.

We were camping back in April.
While sitting outside, a bird flew over and scored a direct hit on me.
The wife said it was good luck.

Yesterday, while leaning on the porch rail, a hummingbird scored a direct hit on my hand.
I figure getting pooped on by a hummingbird bird on your birthday has got to be better luck than getting pooped on by a regular bird on a random day.
As a matter of fact, it could be the holy grail of good luck.
Then again, I bet getting pooped on by a bald eagle on the 4th of July would be right up there.
That would be one hell if a ****

Just for Roster.

FB_IMG_1721399457868.jpg

Latest posts

Back