Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These days I just want to Farm in Thailand. The Guy doing my Suzuki Build is very Talented and Full of Balls for his age. He built two before mine and learned from it. He is applying all his past learning on mine. Ive seen his first two, His first is his, he races it near Chiang Mai, lots of Moun tain Jungle Mud Trails up There. His is a Manual Trans. The Second one he built for his friend is an Auto Trans. Very Very impressive for first builds. He figured it all out by Himself. He said that he would make his best work in this build. I am Very Impressed with his work on this build. Glad I dont have to do it. Ill do some cool body work and Paint. My SIL demanded that I buy an "SVU" for my Wife, when I first got here. I like the Mitsubishi Expander, so does my wife. But she is SOOOO INTO this Build. I knew she would be, Im building it for her. She doesnt know that. She was talking with me about the build a couple days ago, she said, "When People See It Pass By They Will Sing "Whose That Girl".

The Miso Bishi Expender is 800,000 Baht. The 4x Version is 900,000 Baht. I will have 1.2 Million Baht in this Build. Roughly 45,000 USD, by the time its done. I built it for her. She is never satisfied with Thai Norms. She is an Amazing Woman. She is STRONG. I Like That.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day here starting at 42F and predicted to rise to 53F.

I contacted the post office to trace the certified letter that I sent Area Heating and Cooling informing them that I was filing a CLB complaint and found that it reached their post office, and they were given notice to pick it up, but they are ignoring it. Just like they ignored the email that I sent them requesting confirmation of email receipt.

I should have expected nothing less for such brazen crooks but learned that eventually the post office will send me notice that the letter was refused, which I will use to verify that they were given 30 days fair notice as required and are just playing more games.

I learned that I'm volunteer designated driver to get my SIL to her doctor appointment today, so we postponed the breakfast out that we postponed from yesterday, to today, to tomorrow if nothing else comes up.

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 351701View attachment 351702

A mostly cloudy day here starting at 42F and predicted to rise to 53F.

I contacted the post office to trace the certified letter that I sent Area Heating and Cooling informing them that I was filing a CLB complaint and found that it reached their post office, and they were given notice to pick it up, but they are ignoring it. Just like they ignored the email that I sent them requesting confirmation of email receipt.

I should have expected nothing less for such brazen crooks but learned that eventually the post office will send me notice that the letter was refused, which I will use to verify that they were given 30 days fair notice as required and are just playing more games.

I learned that I'm volunteer designated driver to get my SIL to her doctor appointment today, so we postponed the breakfast out that we postponed from yesterday, to today, to tomorrow if nothing else comes up.
Good Luck GW

Latest posts

Back