Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When wearing a wetsuit in extremely cold water
Pee into it as soon as it fills with the cold water
Tips from Roster.................
Ive done that a few times. I dove in the Pacific when the water was 43F. Double wet suite, hood and Gloves. When I hit the water I didnt have to try to pee. Fingers go first. Never again.

2 on the bus and one headed to daycare shortly. I think they all line up and each one walks by all the others and coughs in the next ones faces just before morning attendance.
1706104773626.png

Haven't smoked anything since about Thursday and I have lost 8 LBS over it. I did get my new Vape device in but no way I'm trying that out. I looked up a bunch of Graywolf work last night on extracts but I think I'm just going to get some more rest. Now my computer isn't loading picts. I'm out.. See everyone after lunch.
Which Vape thing did you order
I may be going back to a vape myself
I just do not like the taste of them after the 1st few inhales

Good morning T.O. Graywolf and good evening Resto and greeting and salutations to one and all. Our weather is currently 38 with high of 42 then back down to 36 this evening. Rain all day.
Good morning Bugus Monkey!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I got a fat bottle of them and to me it almost seemed like I coughed more last night. Don't chew them??? See monkeys or something? o_Oo_O
If they are time release, you can OD chewing them and absorbing them all at once.

Haven't got much on the plate today. Shit, shower, and then a trip to Vassar to pick up an auction that I nailed. I bought an original Detroit news paper (the whole paper, not just the front page) that was printed back in November 22, 1963. Entire front page is Kennedy's Assassination. Got it and a Life magazine printed shortly after for $25. I told the Pullet that by the time she's my age, she could probably buy a small sack of groceries with it.

Haven't got much on the plate today. Shit, shower, and then a trip to Vassar to pick up an auction that I nailed. I bought an original Detroit news paper (the whole paper, not just the front page) that was printed back in November 22, 1963. Entire front page is Kennedy's Assassination. Got it and a Life magazine printed shortly after for $25. I told the Pullet that by the time she's my age, she could probably buy a small sack of groceries with it.
I have The Long Island press, and NY times both that day front page stories myself. Now If I knew where I put them.

OK. Just got back from PCP. He got my meds and their timing straightened. ER Doc was pointed in the right direction, his timing was off. Should be 1 to 2 more days of hurt and then smooth sailing from there. Stay away from the Norco. 1 Benz and 1 T3 Morning, same for noon, and 1 BZ and 2 T3 for bedtime. Must eat on them. He said maybe 24 hours no more than 48 everything would be on the mend. Internal bleeding with pulled muscle interior wall of something. Mrs. Monkey, my resident RN got it all worked out. I be dreading tonight but by tomorrow night hopefully the pain part will be manageable. Don't chew up anything. I wasn't about to do something like that. Keep on heart meds. Lysenapril (Spell) not making things easier but can be dealt with. Crossing fingers. Sleep as much as you can get away with for next couple days. Whatever is/was causing flu symptoms is virus.

@RosterMan - The vape I went with was called PAX. It really does not hold that much. Give me a couple days and we will see how it works. Probably not for everyone, but I enjoyed the experience it gave me when I got to try someone else's the first time. Been wanting a Volcano for years.

OK. Just got back from PCP. He got my meds and their timing straightened. ER Doc was pointed in the right direction, his timing was off. Should be 1 to 2 more days of hurt and then smooth sailing from there. Stay away from the Norco. 1 Benz and 1 T3 Morning, same for noon, and 1 BZ and 2 T3 for bedtime. Must eat on them. He said maybe 24 hours no more than 48 everything would be on the mend. Internal bleeding with pulled muscle interior wall of something. Mrs. Monkey, my resident RN got it all worked out. I be dreading tonight but by tomorrow night hopefully the pain part will be manageable. Don't chew up anything. I wasn't about to do something like that. Keep on heart meds. Lysenapril (Spell) not making things easier but can be dealt with. Crossing fingers. Sleep as much as you can get away with for next couple days. Whatever is/was causing flu symptoms is virus.
Good luck with your new regiment brother!

For what it's worth, I cough less using my Volcano set at 6, than I do dabbing.

Back from the wilds of Vassar with my goodies in tow. Stuffed some breakfast down the Old Hen's gullet while we were out and picked up some goose and duck eggs. Ready to sit back and do nothing.

Roads were wet and a bit of fog, but no snow/ice on the hwy. Nice drive out and back. Everybody out that way are so polite and friendly. Refreshing for a change.

Latest posts

Back