Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the South Yes, all year. 80F Ocean Temp. We go down for a couple days every 3 months. Scuba Diving and Western Food. Up here its a little cooler in the Dry Season(winter).
So you can grow all year long

So you can grow all year long
Aug - Nov is Rainy season, so I wont risk it during that time. I built a Big Car Port with a 10x10 office, so that will probably be a Grow room for rainy season. In 2 weeks Ill pop my Photos. Carmelo, White Widow and AK 47. Saturday Im popping Autos, Runtz Bomb, Sour D, Super Silver Haze, OS Haze, Blueberry, Jack Herer, Gorilla Skittles and more Banana Kush. Busy Busy. Since all the pumpkins are sprouted and the Irrigation system is functioning well, I have some time on my Hands.

Beast Mode in 3 2 1

Attachments

• 422258349_897091768582731_1101510261932928251_n.jpg
    422258349_897091768582731_1101510261932928251_n.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 0
Good morning, Old Farts. 33 degrees here (heat wave!) with rain and snow.

Happy Birthday to my Pullet, Angelique. My wife gave me the most beautiful present I've ever had on this day, 34 years ago. It's a brain dead birthday that even I couldn't forget. 1-2-3, and the last number of the year's date is always her age. 2024 = 34 years old. Funny how fate takes care of old stoners!
Happy birthday Angelique!
flower.png

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

More rain today starting at 42F and predicted to reach 54F.

Alas, the second nerve block had no effect on my lower back pains, so we are back to square one...........

I picked up the barb fitting that I needed and finished rerouting the furnace condensate discharge directly to sewer and it all seems to be working.

Graywolf took her sister to her doctor appointment for her fractured vertebrae and was told that it was healing, but she needed to do her PT exercises, which she has been avoiding. She also suffers from osteoporosis and has managed to dislocate her big toe on her right foot and has multiple cracks in her instep bones.

She is about 5'8" and not eating right, currently weighing about 115lbs. We tried feeding her, but all she was able to keep down was donuts and Boost....... Sadly she is on three different pain meds and has brain fog. I fear this is not going to end well.....

Good morning T.O. Graywolf and good evening Resto and greeting and salutations to one and all. Our weather is currently 38 with high of 42 then back down to 36 this evening. Rain all day.
Morning Brother, Hope you are doing better
Has is that virus or crude you have?

@RosterMan - - I am stupid - I was doing great to the point that I set out to change my res and catch up some chores late last night. Paid for it all night. Hurting bad. Getting the kiddies off to their respective places and poppin half a norco and hopefully sleep until late lunch time. Cough goes away and then seems to come back at night somehow. Maybe it was my increased activity level. I will send you a pict of my gigantic bruise from my ribcage. I should have waited another day. Everything starts pretty quickly any second and should be over by 915 CST.. I knew I should have waited another day.

@RosterMan - - I am stupid - I was doing great to the point that I set out to change my res and catch up some chores late last night. Paid for it all night. Hurting bad. Getting the kiddies off to their respective places and poppin half a norco and hopefully sleep until late lunch time. Cough goes away and then seems to come back at night somehow. Maybe it was my increased activity level. I will send you a pict of my gigantic bruise from my ribcage. I should have waited another day. Everything starts pretty quickly any second and should be over by 915 CST.. I knew I should have waited another day.
Hope you feel better soon. Coughing is the worst. Cant sleep dont want to eat. Just the worst.

Real cough syrup has hydrocodone in it (the good stuff)
It has a cough reduction effect and works good for such issues,
It is still used for this today. If your pain and coughing continue ask your doc to prescribe you some good cough syrup to reduce the cough.
Tell him you sone the Doctor recommends it.
Butt....................it might cause constipation if over used LOL
Feel better , slow down and take it easy.

Haven't smoked anything since about Thursday and I have lost 8 LBS over it. I did get my new Vape device in but no way I'm trying that out. I looked up a bunch of Graywolf work last night on extracts but I think I'm just going to get some more rest. Now my computer isn't loading picts. I'm out.. See everyone after lunch.

Attachments

• Ouch.jpeg
    Ouch.jpeg
    650.5 KB · Views: 0
Real cough syrup has hydrocodone in it (the good stuff)
It has a cough reduction effect and works good for such issues,
It is still used for this today. If your pain and coughing continue ask your doc to prescribe you some good cough syrup to reduce the cough.
Tell him you sone the Doctor recommends it.
Butt....................it might cause constipation if over used LOL
Feel better , slow down and take it easy.

Ditto. Good Stuff.

Latest posts

Back