Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can’t overcook it, and you’re much better off cooking it in big chunks, and slicing it afterwards, like what you did there.
What you got there, chunk of back strap?
That would be 2 sirloin steaks.
I slice the back strap into chops, theyre delicious 😋

Haven't smoked anything since about Thursday and I have lost 8 LBS over it. I did get my new Vape device in but no way I'm trying that out. I looked up a bunch of Graywolf work last night on extracts but I think I'm just going to get some more rest. Now my computer isn't loading picts. I'm out.. See everyone after lunch.
That is from a muscle pull, or did you go down also. Ouch!?

I got a fat bottle of them and to me it almost seemed like I coughed more last night. Don't chew them??? See monkeys or something? o_Oo_O
Theyll make your mouth and throat go numb, possibly choke too.
If chewed, sucked, or dissolved.
So just swallow it like a pill

Haven't smoked anything since about Thursday and I have lost 8 LBS over it. I did get my new Vape device in but no way I'm trying that out. I looked up a bunch of Graywolf work last night on extracts but I think I'm just going to get some more rest. Now my computer isn't loading picts. I'm out.. See everyone after lunch.

Attachments

• 12592544_997096330382224_3761940516178897498_n.jpg
    12592544_997096330382224_3761940516178897498_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
We went to drop off the Paperwork to Register our Farm. They told us they needed pictures of what we grow. My wife and I looked at each other like..***? We didnt know that Farm Registration is just Free Crop Insurance. So we left and I said "Lets Keep The Govt as far away from us as we can". My wife agreed.

Latest posts

Back