Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife went to bed. She goes to bed at 8pm, I usually go to bed at 11pm. We are both up before the Sun.
I spent most of the day on the Tractor and Cutting Trees. Hands Hurt, Shoulders hurt. 2 Hits of Black Jack and I feel fine. Good pain reliever.
Not only a good pain reliever, but some people take it just for its side effects.

Attachments

• futurama_pouyasaadeghi22.png
    futurama_pouyasaadeghi22.png
    143.7 KB · Views: 0
Wife went to bed. She goes to bed at 8pm, I usually go to bed at 11pm. We are both up before the Sun.
I spent most of the day on the Tractor and Cutting Trees. Hands Hurt, Shoulders hurt. 2 Hits of Black Jack and I feel fine. Good pain reliever.
Resto Ever see anyone find one of these
1702822445160.png

Good Moonday morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here, starting at 41F and predicted to rise to 49F.

Unable to sleep so am up early this morning. My battle plan kept going through my head on dealing with Area Heating and Cooling quoting me $150 to show up and $200/hr plus repairs to fix the furnace at one of the rentals but billed me $900 for 30 minutes work and $120 worth of parts on my Visa.

Their service manager stands by the billing, so pursuing my next option with the general manager and preparing for a legal battle after I cancel the Visa charge as fraud.

Latest posts

Back