Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We switch to flannel sheets every year in winter and back to standard ones when it warms up.
It's kinda weird. I thought they'd be too hot for me.

I'm very comfy in flannel sheets even in summer. I wish we could clothesline dry them, but it'd be very difficult here. Fresh air dried sheets bring warm memories to me.

I'm the heater in the bed...my wife has cold feet, legs, hands. She uses me to heat her up. (wink, wink lol)

I did mine on the treadmill. I asked the chick if anyone had ever died doing it. She said, "Not on my shift!". I said, "Maybe I'll be a first for ya."

She called him John. Come to think of it, she calls everybody John.....
John's the dude my ex wife took off with. I love him so much for that! 🤠

Cardiologist checked out great do not have to go back for 2 years. Woo Hoo.
corazon-arco.gif

Good morning Island Missfits!

Mostly cloudy today starting at 36F and predicted to reach 50F.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

And speaking of ancient farts, our retired A-Team meeting went well and a good time was had by all. Only four of us showed up, plus one driver for one of our 90 year old members that has balance issues and can no longer drive. Our ex-boss, the other 90 year old, goes to the gym four times a week, eats extremely healthy, and is in better shape than most of the rest of us. A lesson to us all, as his father died around age 40 with heart issues.

The service manager at Area Heating and Cooling declined my request to refund my $900 and bill me the $200/hr plus parts that they quoted me. IE, 30 minutes labor and $118 worth of parts. He justified the charge by saying that they had to cover overhead, so my next contact will be with their general manager.

I will also cancel their charge on my Visa bill when it comes as fraud, followed by sharing my experience on social media.

Good morning Island Missfits!

Mostly cloudy today starting at 36F and predicted to reach 50F.View attachment 348989View attachment 348990View attachment 348991View attachment 348992View attachment 348993

And speaking of ancient farts, our retired A-Team meeting went well and a good time was had by all. Only four of us showed up, plus one driver for one of our 90 year old members that has balance issues and can no longer drive. Our ex-boss, the other 90 year old, goes to the gym four times a week, eats extremely healthy, and is in better shape than most of the rest of us. A lesson to us all, as his father died around age 40 with heart issues.

The service manager at Area Heating and Cooling declined my request to refund my $900 and bill me the $200/hr plus parts that they quoted me. IE, 30 minutes labor and $118 worth of parts. He justified the charge by saying that they had to cover overhead, so my next contact will be with their general manager.

I will also cancel their charge on my Visa bill when it comes as fraud, followed by sharing my experience on social media.
Fookers

Good morning/almost noon, Islanders. Had a great sleep. I somehow sleep better when a bunch of gremlins on meth aren't stabbing my intestines with rusty nails. I even fell asleep while on the forum. The wife was kind enough to close the laptop and set it off on the table so I wouldn't kick it off the bed.
45 degrees outside with a mild wind and lots of sunshine. Got some outside stuff to do and then the rest of the day is up for grabs.

Good morning/almost noon, Islanders. Had a great sleep. I somehow sleep better when a bunch of gremlins on meth aren't stabbing my intestines with rusty nails. I even fell asleep while on the forum. The wife was kind enough to close the laptop and set it off on the table so I wouldn't kick it off the bed.
45 degrees outside with a mild wind and lots of sunshine. Got some outside stuff to do and then the rest of the day is up for grabs.
Glad to hear my friend.

Latest posts

Back