Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too soon
tenor.gif

I see what you did there

Found it in a detailed search window

good find

we have a contract on the homestead and should close end of October

with the current political climate in the world , like WW3 breaking out , we may have to put the boat purchase on hold , or try something else

so yeah , the boat purchase is a fluid situation …we are even considering an upgrade to our RV , something newer , off grid ready…

then we want to come out to New York and have a cup of coffee with you…sit a spell , tell some lies…

IMG_6800.jpeg

good find

we have a contract on the homestead and should close end of October

with the current political climate in the world , like WW3 breaking out , we may have to put the boat purchase on hold , or try something else

so yeah , the boat purchase is a fluid situation …we are even considering an upgrade to our RV , something newer , off grid ready…

then we want to come out to New York and have a cup of coffee with you…sit a spell , tell some lies…

View attachment 344688
I believe you tell tall tails not lies, I like coffee and good folks to drink with

I believe you tell tall tails not lies, I like coffee and good folks to drink with

dude , you are right , I will embellish a story or two , I confess ….

but for the most part I try to call them as I see them…

my challenge is my vision..or insight..or discernment of other human beings…

like what is their motives?..where in life are they coming from?…

I have never met a stranger , but because of my naivety and trusting personality , I have been burned more than once

but I don’t care , I will not quit eating the cookings just because they got burned once…

dude , you are right , I will embellish a story or two , I confess ….

but for the most part I try to call them as I see them…

my challenge is my vision..or insight..or discernment of other human beings…

like what is their motives?..where in life are they coming from?…

I have never met a stranger , but because of my naivety and trusting personality , I have been burned more than once

but I don’t care , I will not quit eating the cookings just because they got burned once…
Hence is why we get along, I to have slung a good tall tail myself, mostly based on a true time in my life. Some truths are hard to tell.

Hence is why we get along, I to have slung a good tall tail myself, mostly based on a true time in my life. Some truths are hard to tell.

hahahahaha!

if ya can’t dazzle them with brilliance , then baffle them with bovine feces is what I always say!

sometimes my stories backfire and I have eaten my fair share of crow pie that is for sure

but hey , I have never know anyone who has choked to death by swallowing their pride

IMG_5742.jpeg

Looks like the graveyard shift has shown up. I'm gonna watch a spooky movie with the Old Hen and call it a night. See ya's in the morning. ☮️
You have probably seen it, somehow I missed 2010 "The Wolfman" with Anthony Hopkins.
Great reproduction of the original, all the atmosphere and period correctness, excellent.

Bubba

You have probably seen it, somehow I missed 2010 "The Wolfman" with Anthony Hopkins.
Great reproduction of the original, all the atmosphere and period correctness, excellent.

Bubba
That is funny. I watched the original Wolfman last week.

Latest posts

Back