Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahaha!

if ya can’t dazzle them with brilliance , then baffle them with bovine feces is what I always say!

sometimes my stories backfire and I have eaten my fair share of crow pie that is for sure

but hey , I have never know anyone who has choked to death by swallowing their pride

View attachment 344692
I love the smell of bovine feces in the morning, it smells like, like bovine feces..

Scary movies today aren't as good as the older movies ....
This one is surprising well done. Almost identical to the original, Gipseys, fog everything, just much better film quality. Sort of like the shining. They both obviously had a lot of money to work with, usually not the case with horror flicks.

Just strap on the old hip wadders and jump in!
LOL
When I was in college studying to be a large animal Vet, I help a girl glove up and stick her arm (I had too do this also) up inside a cows rectum to feel if the baby calf was positioned correct for birthing. As soon as she said she felt it and it was fine I backed away and asked her to remove the arm very slowly, which she did.
It was funny as shhit to see her as soon as arm came close to being out, Lets just say the cowshit flew that day, all over the poor Gal.TINS.................

Fish, preferably. But a little sun and a little buzz works, too!
Picture this - it's coming on daybreak. My buddy and me are standing on a seawall at Terra Ceia Bay - gonna fish the incoming tide for a couple hours. The sun was just starting to show on the horizon. I was getting my rig ready and James was standing on the seawall with his back to the water. Did I mention we were stoned?

As I watched him do it - he took one step backwards and dropped two to three feet or so down to the water, landing on his feet. He made one jump and was standing back on the seawall. I watched every second of it, and when he was on solid ground again, I asked him with wide eyes "Why'd you do that?"

He says "I have absolutely no idea".

I was laughing so hard at the incident that I couldn't bait my hook for a minute. He just looked at me with a dumb look - which only made me laugh harder. It was just 'one of those moments'.

Turned out to be a turd of a day fishing. He got the only catch...which happened to be an unlucky pelican that flew past just as he cast his line out and it got wrapped up in it. Took a minute to reel that big bird in closer to us, and I was just about to jump in the water to try to release it, when he slipped out of his inadvertent bondage and flew off.

Funny thing, as a kid I loved scary movies. Today I think they are stupid and boring. Give me a good Western.
I'm exactly opposite! Growing up, everything was cowboy from Gene Autry to Roy Rogers. Most movies and many TV shows were westerns, Bonanza, Big Valley, etc.

Then came the age of assembling models. Besides cars and airplanes and battleship models, there were monster models. I had a bunch of them. I still have Madam Tosods (spelling) house of wax Guillotine model. Chops the guys head off and falls in basket.

Then Science fiction theatre, Twighlight Zone, One step beyond, all that stuff. Most movies are crap, but we find types we like, can watch but dont have to be riveted to, so you can relax and kick back. I'm a sucker for the scary or thriller types I guess.

Another catagory is the mobster movies, modern shoot'em ups are on my short list.

Bubba

I'm exactly opposite! Growing up, everything was cowboy from Gene Autry to Roy Rogers. Most movies and many TV shows were westerns, Bonanza, Big Valley, etc.

Then came the age of assembling models. Besides cars and airplanes and battleship models, there were monster models. I had a bunch of them. I still have Madam Tosods (spelling) house of wax Guillotine model. Chops the guys head off and falls in basket.

Then Science fiction theatre, Twighlight Zone, One step beyond, all that stuff. Most movies are crap, but we find types we like, can watch but dont have to be riveted to, so you can relax and kick back. I'm a sucker for the scary or thriller types I guess.

Bubba
I love Twilight zone and stuff like that. I just don't care for chicks spitting out pea soup and their hands spinning around 🤮

Latest posts

Back