Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow looks good on a postcard. I'd be happy to see snow on Christmas eve and green grass January 1st.

I told the Old Hen when she was still a frier that come retirement time, I was gonna put a pair of snow skis over my shoulder and head south. The first place I came to where they didn't know what they were was where I was going to spend the rest of my life.

I was born here, raised here, worked my young life away here, and undoubtedly gonna die here.

out of the gutter and into the garage...spent the day clay barring and waxing the 60 impala today...xymol carbon make that old paint look like a mirror...I know I'm gonna feel it tomorrow...
Wax on, wax off yeah you will feel it tomorrow for sure but it will be a good pain.

I didn’t feel like grasshopper today. Waxing the car for Mr. Miyagi. The method of cleaning a car microscopically is done by using a clay bar and a lubricant on the paint… that’s where the shoulder work is going to bother me…
I could use a microscopically cleaned car…

1697939346753.png

Latest posts

Back