Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Moanday! Gonna check the trich's one last time but I am pretty sure I am gonna Harvest Chimera today. Hopefully move a couple more into flower! Have a Chimera to replace the one I am harvesting and finally have a Lemon Betty ready to flip!!! Been completely out of her for awhile ......70 days in flower and a 30 day cure.......hmmm Still gonna be awhile.....

1697463649602.png

An OK that is what Kirk was drinking in the original Startrek with the wee guy is made from.............
Tranya
Tranya is a refreshing and unique Star Trek cocktail that has been enjoyed by fans since its introduction in The Original Series. ...\
But you knew that Im sure
I never liked the original star trek it was weird. Watched every other one thats not animated. Don't like those ether.

Happy Moanday! Gonna check the trich's one last time but I am pretty sure I am gonna Harvest Chimera today. Hopefully move a couple more into flower! Have a Chimera to replace the one I am harvesting and finally have a Lemon Betty ready to flip!!! Been completely out of her for awhile ......70 days in flower and a 30 day cure.......hmmm Still gonna be awhile.....
These thing are worth the wait!

What I watch youtube on?

when they switched from analog to digi and told me I needed to buy some kind of box for my tv if I wanted to continue to watch it I said fvck that schitt I ain’t paying for nuthin’ ya evil bastiages

so I unplugged the box and gave it away and it never came back

i have a hard enough time sifting and sorting out what is real and what is not real on the interwebs

so I don’t need no stinking tv to confuse things even more

it is a lot more fun to take a bunch of mushrooms and trip out and find more truth in 30 minutes than watching tv for 30 years

I agree... nothing on for people our age...golf and old movies just about sums it up for me. I do watch the news but it is ALL BAD!
I get the news on radio and 'the net'. About the only thing I have on TV is GRIT - and that's just for the background
1. Music.
2. Horses and horsemanship.
3. Guns.
4. Beautiful women.

Not necessarily in that order. :)

My buddy down the street has a field next to him where the neighbor hits goofballs.
He filled a 18 pack box full of them and gave them to me.
So yesterday I took them across the street from me where there is a big green belt. Took my Ping Eye threes that I haven't swung in over 10 yrs and hit every ball that was in that box.
Found out I haven't forgotten how to swing. Hit some bad ones but I figured I would.
Had fun. 😁

Latest posts

Back