Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant the edible fruit
I wuz talkin' about the flowers pute has out front. They had survived a coupla frosts.

OH!! Just thought of another use we had for them:

You could hurry Spring by a good three weeks or more -- nearly a month -- by planting, say, radish seeds in the barely unfrozen ground, and then covering the seeds with the jars.

I remembered that becuz my very own red radish Victory Garden started out under the big jars.

I wuz talkin' about the flowers pute has out front. They had survived a coupla frosts.

OH!! Just thought of another use we had for them:

You could hurry Spring by a good three weeks or more -- nearly a month -- by planting, say, radish seeds in the barely unfrozen ground, and then covering the seeds with the jars.

I remembered that becuz my very own red radish Victory Garden started out under the big jars.
No the Green fruit you said was sweet like honey after peeling off the sections

This @Unca Walt
1697461557255.png

Romulan cucumbers...
An OK that is what Kirk was drinking in the original Startrek with the wee guy is made from.............
Tranya
Tranya is a refreshing and unique Star Trek cocktail that has been enjoyed by fans since its introduction in The Original Series. ...\
But you knew that Im sure

An OK that is what Kirk was drinking in the original Startrek with the wee guy is made from.............
Tranya
Tranya is a refreshing and unique Star Trek cocktail that has been enjoyed by fans since its introduction in The Original Series. ...\
But you knew that Im sure
start saying Tranya and my "Warning Will Robinson ! Warning" alarm goes off..

Latest posts

Back