Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roster, that pic was closer to the truth than you think. The cargo shorts should have been blue jean, the shirt should have been tie-dyed, and the hat? I don't usually wear one, but when I do, it would have to have been censored in open forum. The beard was spot on.

Do you think you were given a date drug and was abused or touched inappropriately?
Have you sat down yet?:rolleyes:
People that know me know that they don't have to waste money on drugs to abuse or touch me inappropriately. I'm easy and sleazy.

smart enough now on a sat . and it being early ,raining ,stoned and on this group to finish my coffee with you folks b4 i wear it ☝️

puff puff pass Amigo

IMG_4488.gif

Roster, that pic was closer to the truth than you think. The cargo shorts should have been blue jean, the shirt should have been tie-dyed, and the hat? I don't usually wear one, but when I do, it would have to have been censored in open forum. The beard was spot on.
How is This one

About to… watching my grandson today will need it so I don’t kill him. Kid has no common sense. Just caught him pissing out the back door. 5 ft from the bathroom. Seriously he tried to deny it but I saw his littke prick and all. Not yo mention the puddle of puss bubbles at his feet.

About to… watching my grandson today will need it so I don’t kill him. Kid has no common sense. Just caught him pissing out the back door. 5 ft from the bathroom. Seriously he tried to deny it but I saw his littke prick and all. Not yo mention the puddle of puss bubbles at his feet.
I can see its going to be one of those days!

Latest posts

Back